Most memorable things a feeder ever said to you

TheCellar

It was my first time with a man after a long hiatus during my marriage and was with a married guy hosting during the day while his wife was at work. He, fully clothed, made me strip just inside the door when I arrived and follow him naked to his bedroom. He stood by the side of the bed, pushed me to my knees in front of him, pushed his shorts down and shoved his half hard cock in my mouth. Took him about 30 seconds to get fully hard and just as I caught sight of a picture of him and his wife on the nightstand behind him, he said, "That's it you faggot cocksucker. Get that big cock nice and hard so I can breed your faggot cunt."

To this day, I love "straight" tops talking nasty to me and calling me a faggot while they use my holes

Honestly, I will never forget the first cock I ever sucked. He said four words through the whole process, "suck it", when his cock came through the gloryhole and "swallow it" when he came. I'll never forget him telling me to swallow, it has lived with me forever, and made me fall in love with anon sex even at that age

• Like 1

Im gonna stretch your gfs pussy out so wide your pathetic dick won't touch the sides of her pussy and will need me to come and fuck her all the time and you can suck my cock off after and show her what a little faggot bf she has. 

Her best friend convince her to cuckold me and they both conditioned me for my initiation into the cuckold lifestyle just so the bull could turn my gf into his sex pet like her friend. I was sexually reprogrammed as a sub cocksucking faggot cuckold who was trained to crave creampie and forced to suck cock. 

• 2 months later...

"FUUUCK. I can tell how much you really love sucking cock. You really love having cock in your mouth don't you?"

Mmmm-hmmmm

"Good. I'm going to give you alot of what you love so much."

<squirt>

• 5 weeks later...