Does anyone have an opinion to share on a Master Logan from Dallas?

Calgarybugchaser

On NKP his user name is xMasterLoganX and Master Logan on Gaysatanicmen.com, not sure about anywhere else off the top of my head.

If anyone has enough first hand knowledge about him to form an opinion regarding his trustworthiness/forthrightness/authenticity I'd appreciate if they could pass it on.  Please no second, third, or brothers lawyers cousins sons ex boyfriends dog walker opinions. I'm just trying to make sure any information I provide to him isn't likely to be used maliciously.

I'm interested in exploring a owner/slave situation and we chatted briefly about this, then he sent me a form to fill out with various personal details.  He's not asking for anything like mothers maiden name or first pets name, but the way scammers have been able to keep adapting who knows what they could use these days.  Only identifiable info requested is name and birthdate, location is only at the province/state level.  For the rest, I tend to be a very open book so medical and sexual history doesn't bother me.

Thanks for your help!

• 2 years later...

He messaged me, i responded. He sent me a telegram username, i msged him and he never responded…. So I don’t know if true or fake. Let me know if it worked for you. His idea about a slave ledger is actually a great one. Too many flakes around. 

On 5/27/2024 at 2:23 AM, Latinincdmx2 said:

He messaged me, i responded. He sent me a telegram username, i msged him and he never responded…. So I don’t know if true or fake. Let me know if it worked for you. His idea about a slave ledger is actually a great one. Too many flakes around. 

Had the same experience. 

On 5/27/2024 at 1:23 AM, Latinincdmx2 said:

Same