Horny at a restroom gloryhole

Fitanoncumswallow

Whenever I have a day off I love to stop by a few places and have some fun. I've never cared if it's understall, gloryhole, or pretty much anywhere. Put a hard cock in front of me, and I'll do my best to work a load out of it. Got lucky and got two cocks back to back. I recognize his hairy belly of the first guy that walked in, and his long, thick cock. What's great about him is how vocal he is. As long as he knows that people are in the restroom cruising you're going to hear him moan when he comes. 

After I swallowed his load the second guy walked into the stall next to me. Sadly it doesn't have a gloryhole, but he had no problem giving me his hard cock under the stall while my first load giver was pulling his pants up. Eventually he moved to the gloryhole so he was more comfortable, and I could tell he was going to require more effort to get off. That wasn't a problem since both of us were enjoying ourselves. After about 8-ish minutes or so he gave me his load. There's just something about feeling a man's cock pulse while shooting cum inside you that's the best feeling ever. Haven't decided if I'm going to post the videos of me sucking off both guys yet online, but I'll at least post a pic of it here.

Screenshot_20220125-154120_Video Player.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5