[Frat Boy] Yep, I'm a Total Bottom (and Why If You Have a Problem With That Because Y

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Frat Boy's original blog post...

My definition of the ideal hole for me to fuck is not one I feel I can usually share candidly, since my perfect hole is loose enough to take my dick without resistance or protest if I choose to plunge it in aggressively on the first thrust, and ideally one that has been well used throughout its history, both total and immediate. (The visiting Oregonian I mentioned recently falling in love with during my last Long Beach fuckfest night two weeks ago is the only person I've ever met who possesses both the absolute pinnacle of my perfect hole and a general aesthetic and personality that also appeals to me. I want to marry him, and I am going to track him down, dammit. Kyle, if you ever read this, please will you marry me?)

Topping comes almost as unnaturally to me as I imagine fucking a woman would be; my cock is both maddeningly fickle and extremely sensitive and quick at the trigger. Actually, my dick-related performance issues and accompanying anxiety are made even more frustrating by my recent realization of its size categorization as "large" to even "huge" by nearly every man who's seen it at full power. I always felt that for all my perceived physical flaws I'd been blessed with a solidly good dick, but also felt that it fell nearer to the lower end of the size spectrum of "normal" cocks - an assumption I recently realized was probably due to my vantage point, as a dick looks the largest from below, followed by its appearance from the side, and smallest from above.

And it's hard enough getting fully hard for me, but two things are guaranteed to make even my strongest, most throbbing hard-on vanish instantly: one is the condom (not even just the physical object, but the mere mention of it and accompanying terror it evokes in me), and the other is the flinch, protest, or other resistance of a bottom. I get the most pleasure from the actual act of entry, since spending any more than a minute or so inside a hole is almost guaranteed to make me shoot, and when that entry, especially the first entry, is interrupted I have lost the considerable momentum needed to go any further.

Yeah, I know it's not fair, but that's why I insist I'm a fucking BOTTOM. There's this general distaste towards the idea of "total bottoms" within the bareback sex world that generally comes from an image of such a person as selfishly focused on his own pleasure, or (in my mind worse) a wannabe star desiring to be the center and focus of the sexual attention and adoration (read: most bottoms in their twenties...no wonder I have such a hard time getting replies or interest from bareback guys), a "Fucking Diva." We all know what I mean here, so don't pretend you don't.

But with me, I'm not a bottom for my own sake alone. I'm a bottom because my body practically beat me over the head since I started sliding things up my ass at ten or eleven years old, making sure I knew full well what it was designed for. I have SOOOOOOOOO much more experience taking dick than giving; I have the need-to-please attitude that better suits a bottom (a bareback bottom, at least); and I have what I think is a socially beneficial sexual abnormality that results in me being so totally and extremely slutty that I would literally allow any cock inside my ass that was physically possible - that doesn't mean I'll INVITE just anyone, but that if I were faced with the imminent choice with my hole accessible and available I seriously can't think of a scenario where I would refuse entry to someone). I'm a bottom because I know I might well be the only boy like me willing to do a good deal of things (or people) and I feel some hifalutin divine responsibility to represent. I'm a bottom because I know I'd be a pretty lousy top compared to my peers, whereas I'm at least reasonably competent as a bottom. And all of these reasons are why no one gets to criticize me about anything having to do with topping or gets to judge me for being essentially a big, stereotypical (on the surface if not in reality) bottom boy from the big city.6417541657525091714-955683245278357143?l=fratboycuntdiary.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.