2x cocks, 3x loads

Portbtm

I had a fantastic Saturday today. I had a few hours to myself and had lined up a young top from Grindr. He came over as planned. A nice cock which I sucked before he went in raw. A solid pounding with him on top followed. He asked where I wanted his cum, in me of course! He filled my hole with a big load and was then on his way. 

I wandered around the house, doing some odd jobs, cruising for more cock, with his load still inside me. 

A few hours later, the young top messaged to ask if I wanted some more. Yes please! Can he bring another top too?? Absofuckinglutely!

10 minutes later he arrives. I start sucking his cock in the hallway immediately. He tells me his top friend can't make it but he's got his phone out and is on Grindr to another guy who is interested. He moves to the bedroom and lays down so I can continue to suck him in comfort while he keeps chatting on his phone. I'm sucking his lovely cock for maybe 5 minutes when the doorbell goes off. It's the guy he's been talking to on Grindr, woohoo! 

My top goes to let the new guy in. I take up position on my knees and moments later I'm sucking on 2 cocks.  The new guy has a hot tatooed bod and is slightly smaller in the cock department, though still very nice. 10 minutes or so of sucking, facefucking and ramming two cocks as deep in my mouth as possible. I'm in heaven.

Then I'm positioned doggy on the bed. Original cock goes to my hole and slides in easily thanks to his previous load still being inside me. Tattoo guy stands in front of me so I can suck and fuck. After a glorious spit roast that goes for I have no idea how long, I feel and hear my top breeding a second load into my cunt. Tattoo cock quickly pulls out of my mouth and slides straight in my ass. He goes hard and fast and loads me up in a few minutes.

We all clean up and say our goodbyes and I'm left with 3x lovely loads in me. 

Original top, who introduced himself as Andy, soon messages me and asks if I want to do it again. I've already planned this Tuesday night alone and free from the wife so I can take some more raw loads!

• Like 9
  • Piggy 8