The professor comes up to PHX

Pumpinmyhole

MLK weekend I was going to be laying over in PHX, arriving at 2PM on Sunday for 24 hours.  The week prior, I'd invited the TUS professor to drive up and he accepted since he didn't have class on Monday.  I know he's a top/vers, and I messaged him the day prior and told him that maybe he should be prepared in case I wanted to fuck him.  He couldn't remember the last time he got fucked, but he was down for the possibility.  He planned to arrive at 4PM.

Right on time, I sent a text saying he was in the lobby.  Once I got him up to my room we started pawing at each other and making out.  We were both in lust and stripped off our clothes immediately.  He laid back on the bed as I started to suck his already hard dick.  BTW, his dick is a solid 7" if not 7.5", above average thickness, and VERY veiny when he's wearing a cock ring (he was).  I got him really slick with spit, and I straddled him and sat on his meat.  I adjusted quickly to him, and I leaned in to kiss him.  I started moving myself in a way where just the head of his dick was sliding in, then pulling off so the head of his dick was pressing on the outside of my hole.  He must have loved that, based on the groans he was making.  I'd do this a few times, then slide all the way down so he was balls deep.  I had to be careful not to rub my dick on him or I would have cum immediately.

We fucked for 3 hours in every position we could think of, when we decided to get a bite to eat.  It was a nice break, and I asked him about what he teaches and some of the interesting places he's lived.  It was a really nice "date" to be honest.  He's just all around super cool and chill, and very easy to talk to.

When we got back to the hotel, I wanted to take some time and make sure my ass didn't need any additional "cleaning".  He said he'd like to do the same, as he was hoping I still wanted to fuck him.  We both did our thing, declared ourselves "ready" and got back into bed.  This time we started with me eating his ass.  I wanted to spend a lot of time rimming him and getting him ready, but in reality I probably only spent 5 minutes rimming him.  When he fucks me, we just use spit.  But he said he'd probably need some lube, which I was glad to provide.  So I lubed up and started to ease into his ass.  He was pretty tight for sure, but me having just an average size dick, it didn't take long before I could go hard and balls deep.  I don't top often, and when I do I tend to cum pretty quick. I got close a couple of times, but stopped before I came.  After about 15 minutes I was getting close again and asked him if he wanted my load.  He said "hell yes!" and I picked up the pace once again and very quickly I started to unload.  I stayed hard and slowly stoked in him for a few more minutes.  When I finally pulled out, I rolled onto my back panting.  He immediately got on top of me and pushed my knees up and slid his dick in.  Having me breed him must have made him horny because he was pounding me really hard.  We changed positions a few more times, and I even fucked him some more.  As before, I didn't get a load from him but I gave him one more before we went to sleep around 11:30.  

The next morning, we didn't get up super early, but we had coffee together before he hit the road around 10AM.  About a week after this, I got my schedule for February and I have one decent TUS layover on the 12th.  He's eager to get together again.  And I'm eager too.

• Like 5
  • Piggy 1