[Frat Boy] First Diary Entry and First Load in My Hole

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Frat Boy's original blog post...

So now that I've actually created this blog, I do have a first "diary entry" to put down. It had been going on NINE days since my big and amazing fuckfest with the horsehung Long Beach stud, his gorgeous and quiet boyfriend, and his friend visiting from Portland who had much in common with me (and, I admit, I developed an instant and lingering crush on), which is on the long side for me.

But since car repairs have left me literally broke for the current period until mid-December, my means of supplying myself with tools I like to use when getting my hole used have been literally nonexistent. So I ended up inviting a largely sight unseen guy over from BBRT, offering a location in exchange for less hospitable but more immediately unobtainable for me. He ended up being a black guy from New York, I thought maybe mid-thirties and later learned he recently turned 40; not typical eye candy but he was nice, intelligent, apparently with a mindset rather like mine (which of course meant he'd be from out of town), and what he made clear to be a great appreciation of my hole. He had arrived early without notice so I hadn't showered or tidied up so I was not at all in my comfort zone at any time, but he got his dick in me several times and for quite a while, although he didn't ever get to a cumming attempt. We actually ended up (as I seem to do incredibly frequently) talking, about politics, shared less-than-stellar experiences abroad, and other non-sexual but intellectual-ish things for a couple hours while he fingered my hole, and his fingers had pruned up by the time he pulled them out of me. He didn't seem to mind. He went back to the place he keeps in LA to arrange his flight back later tonight, intending to come back, but I missed his call if he made one and worked on some stuff I needed to do.

Around 11:30 or so I went on BBRT and chatted with an Asian guy who asked me, "wanna get fuked and filled?" As I'm still getting used to issues of space and capacity since the great London debacle I've found myself becoming especially fond of being fucked by Asian guys, and I never had any problems with it before to begin with. I got fucked by the HOTTEST Asian guy two weeks ago, and have had more Asian dick in me lately than perhaps I had in the past: I just love the fit, the feel, and the big loads I get in me, since Asian guys often get the short end of the stick in the gay fucking world. But I love them, and can't get enough, not in a rice queen way but in a "I like how their cocks feel in my cunt and I love getting their loads inside me and knowing they probably don't jizz inside young white boycunt like mine.

This guy was around 40, not a partier, but enjoyed both my holes and was, as I've found a number of guys to be lately, not difficult for me to please (in a good way...I like knowing what I'm doing or what he's doing to me is getting a guy off). He fucked me on my bed, doggie style the whole time (hooray!), playing just enough with my nips to get me revved up extra, and seeming to enjoy spending time in my hole and anticipating shooting his load inside it. He liked calling me a cumslut or cumhungry slut or other things like that, which rocked.

He did cum in my hole after a good ten or even fifteen minutes of fucking, which is considerable for a quickie but not objectionable, and he didn't just shoot a loud quick load, he started, shot some, then pumped a bit, shot more, pumped more, shot more, and didn't pull out of me for a good five more minutes. When he did, my hole was definitely as juicy as he'd been saying it felt, and he actually let me suck his cock clean as he slid out of my hole, which lots of guys can't handle after shooting. And it tasted quite good, too, which made me happy. He stuck around a few more minutes with his dick down my throat and my finger feeling my used hole, then he headed out.

I'd have loved to get more (a lot more), but for various reasons couldn't work anything out for the moment, but I still have his load in me. And as I'm thinking about shooting my own load soon before heading down to campus, I may try and get a little practice doing a trick I amazed myself by attempting with surprising success a few months back in cum hungry desperation; that being, trying to cum in my own hole, or at least as close to doing so as possible. I may even just go for it and try shoving the head in my hole as I cum rather than just cumming at the edge and letting it slide in and pushing it in with my fingers. And now that I've written the previous sentences I've definitely decided that's what I want to do. There'll be plenty more cocks and cum for me as I continue this blog, I'm sure of that. And now that I've written my first diary entry post I've discovered that the process of doing so is actually quite fun, and, more importantly, I've managed to get turned on all over again by the fucks I got hours earlier.

I think this blog may have been a very good idea after all.6417541657525091714-2197371433039070004?l=fratboycuntdiary.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.