Best cumdump hotels in London

insatiablebot

London Cumdump Hotels  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Which cumdump hotel do London tops prefer?

• Hilton London Paddington
    • St. Giles Central London
    • Either work if the ass is tempting enough.

I am planning a trip to London soon, and [think before following links] https://www.bestcumdumphotels.com doesn't offer as many hotel options for London as it does for the major cities in US yet.

So I am trying to make up my mind between St. Giles and Hilton Paddington depending on where I get a slightly better room deal. 

Do London tops care much between these two hotels? Or they'd show up to pound my fleshy and bouncy ass at either location?

Never fucked anyone at Hilton Paddington before. Other than st giles which is the best, the two easiest to enter that I know are Central Park hotel and ibis in Earl’s Court.

Fyi, there’s plenty of other far more detailed guides on this topic in this subforum already which might be worth a read

18 hours ago, Nik101 said:

Never fucked anyone at Hilton Paddington before. Other than st giles which is the best, the two easiest to enter that I know are Central Park hotel and ibis in Earl’s Court.

Fyi, there’s plenty of other far more detailed guides on this topic in this subforum already which might be worth a read

Ah great .. thank you 😊