So my roommates found out about me being a cum dump

Cumdump25

I really don’t know how to feel about it. I don’t know their points of view and I don’t think I really care. I feel like it’s kinda hot anyways that they know. Has any one else had a situation where people close to them found out about it? 

I don’t even know if they found out I am assuming they did because of my user name on line and on plat forms which is cumdump25. We are all bottoms so that doesn’t work and also we are at a place where we can’t have sex. I am at my end of my stay at a rehab. 

I can’t wait to get out of here because I got my life back together and now I want to still be a cumdump which makes me happy. I’m excited to go get fucked again if anyone is in the San Diego area and is down to fuck me let me know I will give you my info and address so you can come over. 

• Like 1

I’ve had a couple buds put 2+2 together but I don’t get the sense they know how big a whore I am. One bud saw me leave a bathroom with a guy at the Harry Hines Bazaar and go get in his truck. The bathrooms there are kind of a well known hookup spot and he asked me who the guy was and what I was doing. He knows I’m gay and he caught me off guard asking the question and my answer was pretty weak and he called me out asking if it was a hookup. I quickly denied it but he laughed saying he was teasing but that now he was sure it was a hookup and kept laughing and teasing me. But he also gave me props saying he didn’t think I had it in me to do something like that and then the “dad lecture” about how risky it is hooking up with strangers. He still teases me about hooking up with strangers but I don’t give a shit.

Two other buds got a similar experience when we went to Schlitterbahn for my one buds birthday. Both know I’m gay and they were razzing me once they realized I was checking out other guys there. It developed into the “what type of guy are you into” and them pointing out guys to me and asking me how often I had sex which is always kind of off limits for me. They both talk openly about their sex lives and find it weird I don’t. They got into talking about how much easier it would be to hook up with a guy at the park as we could just take it into a bathroom but if they wanted to mess around with a girl it would be tricky. I knew I better not give any details on my sex life as they’d just want to ask more questions. I’d been making eye contact with a guy I thought was hot earlier in the day and it seemed wherever we went there he was too but I didn’t say anything to my buds. He’s that typical lanky blonde Anglo there’s a lot of in Texas. As we got our lunch and found a table he came over and asked if we minded that he joined as there weren’t any tables. We let him join and we introduced ourselves and got to talking. He was sitting next to me and rubbing his leg against mine in a way I recognized. We chatted a while and finished lunch and I said I needed to use the bathroom and the blonde kid (Kaden) said he needed to go and we both went off to the bathroom. Needless to say it wasn’t just taking a piss, we wound up in a stall with him busting two loads inside me raw and me blowing one inside him that way too. As we went back to the table Kyle asked if we minded him hanging out with us as he was alone and so we spent the rest of the afternoon with Kyle tagging along. A little later in the afternoon we ducked into a bathroom again and bred each other. He was curious if my buds played with guys or not and seemed disappointed when I said they didn’t. I was pretty shocked as I didn’t guess Kyle was a pig wanting to take turns getting drilled by three guys. As we headed back out he thanked us for letting him join and that he had to leave. As soon as he did my buds laid into me with questions and I admitted we messed around in the bathroom but didn’t go into details. They wouldn’t let it go and started asking how big his dick was, did we kiss, who did what to who, and so on. I lied and said we didn’t fuck, but they started razzing me like they usually do. The funny thing was they didn’t get on me for hooking up with a random guy I didn’t know but more for proving that it’s easier for gay guys to get action and asking if I did that a lot. I lied and said I didn’t and it was the other guy who made the move on me. They still razz me calling me player and asking me if I’ve picked up any guys lately. 

• Like 4
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

When a friend of mine (and we were friends for since primary school) found out I was a fag it changed everything. There was balance of power anymore. He was already married but he kept using me for about 2 years before he finally moved to another city.

• Like 1

If you're room-mates are straight, don't expect them to understand truly what a cumdump means. If they're gay, there are three camps: the judgemental ones (you don't need their approval or their comments, they will always find something to bitch about), the don't care ones (too busy with their own lives and not much interested in someone else's sex life) and the funny, sex craved ones who will want to exchange all sorts of stories, phone numbers and stuff. Stay away from the judgemental ones, nothing good comes out of it. The don't care camp are not interested so, better leave them all. The third camp ones keep them close. They can be somewhat of a pain to deal with, but they are the first ones who will recommend a good doctor, take you to emergency if you OD, or make you a chicken soup after a weekend feasting on cock, sperm and poppers.

When some of my acquaintances  and friends found out that I was the town's whore, some avoided me like Typhoid Mary, others mentioned it as a "that would be awesome to do if I didn't have such a demanding job", and with the remaining ones I started exchanging notes and tops' phone numbers and profiles (kinda what we're doing here on BZ). The last group are the ones I am still friends with after many years and we can rely on each other for either an exchange of hot cream or a good gossip.

On 2/8/2022 at 12:24 PM, gangbangsuperstar said:

when my uncle found out I was whoring myself out online (including to a couple of his buddies) it turned out to be the best thing for a natural born cumdumpster. he trained me to be a true pussyboy and showed me how to get as many loads as I want.

Good slut 

• Thanks 1