Hotel Load

Spooner70

Got o my hotel in Chicago last night and got right online looking. This guy pops up right away and is ready to come over. He’s texting me all the way. So I put the do not disturb sign in the latch and turn all but one light off. Like to see the tool he’s gonna use.  He comes in, nice build. He starts undressing, he’s already half hard, nice 7” cock. I start sucking and he moves me to the bed. I climb on all fours. He starts playing with my hole. Opening it up, not that I needed it, just uses his spit . Lines up and shoves it all the way in… omg that felt nice. He fucks me for a couple of minutes and then I feel him tense up. He pulls out I turn around and suck him clean. We talk for a min and he’s out the door. A couple of minutes later, he’s texting again. Would I be interested in a second load… ummm well duh. He comes back up land now we get to spend a bit more time with me riding on top, cock buried deep. Got two more loads before he left… 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2