I'm absolutely obsessed with homeless men!

Hispnbttmboy81

So little background i have a huge fetish for older grandpa type men but recently i have had a fantasy for homeless men like to the point where I want to seek them out so they can get serviced by me! I want to take them in my ass so they can have their way with me. 

Do you guys have any tips on how to approach them for this?

Located in Reno, NV

I recently heard a rumor they turned one of our local cruising parks into a homeless camp/ RV  park. I drove by to see if it was true.

As I drove through I seen a few dudes register for the tents And I’m not gonna lie I started getting a little boned. They were not homeless but definitely the drifter type. I drove further in And there were two husky bear types setting up their RV with their shirts off. Damn they were hot. 

I don’t know why but I’ve usually had good luck with the Gypsy “passer bye” types. Especially when their pants never seem to fit.  They seem to like me. 

• Like 1

Honestly, I'd say if you've got a shirt or other apparel advertising your interests (a "Breeding Stock" tee, a "Cum In Me Bro" shirt, etc.), you could easily just wear that as you make it a point to bring them food or drink or whatever it takes to have an 'excuse' to be in their encampments or other areas. Let them see your openness to servicing and make the first move from there.

• Upvote 1

On 2/9/2022 at 8:40 PM, BlackDude said:

I recently heard a rumor they turned one of our local cruising parks into a homeless camp/ RV  park. I drove by to see if it was true.

As I drove through I seen a few dudes register for the tents And I’m not gonna lie I started getting a little boned. They were not homeless but definitely the drifter type. I drove further in And there were two husky bear types setting up their RV with their shirts off. Damn they were hot. 

I don’t know why but I’ve usually had good luck with the Gypsy “passer bye” types. Especially when their pants never seem to fit.  They seem to like me. 

Where are you located?

On 2/9/2022 at 11:57 AM, Hispnbttmboy81 said:

So little background i have a huge fetish for older grandpa type men but recently i have had a fantasy for homeless men like to the point where I want to seek them out so they can get serviced by me! I want to take them in my ass so they can have their way with me. 

Do you guys have any tips on how to approach them for this?

Located in Reno, NV

Let them approach you. 
If you look into their eyes they are likely to ask you for gas money/ cigarettes etc. 
Then politely ask if they would like a blow job. My experience is they tend to enjoy it a lot .

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I have had some GREAT Homeless Men fuck me as they like; I have brought Homeless Men home to my apt to fuck me and there have been occasions where they have actually stayed from 1 day to 3 or 4 days and had thoroughly used me for their pleasure...

However; the best were about the ones that I encountered and di not want to come back to my apt; so some just fucked in alleyway; a couple used to fuck in behind dumpsters behind buildings; some I took to the Bookstore to fuck me or a Bathhouse (at the Bookstore it was pretty hot due to all the others there looking at me with these Men and taking them into the Booth with me - mot times left the door open so they could see....

Of all these there were a few who took me to their encampments and some just did one on one but there were  occasions where it turned into a little group session and I was the Guest Pig Bottom...  And even on more than one occasion I spent the entire night at camp with them..

So if you or anyone would like to chat more about these let me know.....

• Piggy 1

• 1 month later...

Finally had my first encounter a few nights ago!

Woke up to a message on grindr asking if I wanted to play tonight, of course I said yes and asked where he was as I don't host. Before he told me he opened up and said he was living under the train tracks 20min away and if I still was interested in sucking his cock! Not only did i say yes i told him I'd be there ASAP!!!

When I eventually got there late in the night you could tell he has been living there for a long time and smelled of stagnant piss near by which only made me more horny. I told him to wake up and feed me his cock, he asked if I wanted him to wipe down with a wet rag and i declined and took his exposed cock in my mouth before I could get all the words out lol. 

He explained that he has not had sex in years and had not blew a load in months so that his load may be thick which was ok by me all he wanted was a blow job so I spit his cock out and without asking I bent over and leaned on the supporting beam and told him to fuck me. The homeless guy wasted no time as I was lubing up my hole I told him to lube up and boom he had his cock deep in my dirty man cunt. He was slowly fucking me for a long time after 30 min or so he said he was going to cum and that he was going to cum on my back and I told him to cum deep in my ass which he did. He stayed in me until he went limp.

When he said he was going to piss i told him I'd take his piss too so he put me on my knees and pissed down my throat. By the time he was done he got hard again so I began to suck him and he fucked me again. He didn't last long second go around but he fucked me good.

We are going to meet up tomorrow and he's going to bring a guy from a nearby homeless camp that he has played with so they could tag team me. 

This has been my first homeless cock and certainly will not be my last! 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 6

• 2 months later...
On 8/10/2022 at 9:17 AM, Hispnbttmboy81 said:

Finally had my first encounter a few nights ago!

Woke up to a message on grindr asking if I wanted to play tonight, of course I said yes and asked where he was as I don't host. Before he told me he opened up and said he was living under the train tracks 20min away and if I still was interested in sucking his cock! Not only did i say yes i told him I'd be there ASAP!!!

When I eventually got there late in the night you could tell he has been living there for a long time and smelled of stagnant piss near by which only made me more horny. I told him to wake up and feed me his cock, he asked if I wanted him to wipe down with a wet rag and i declined and took his exposed cock in my mouth before I could get all the words out lol. 

He explained that he has not had sex in years and had not blew a load in months so that his load may be thick which was ok by me all he wanted was a blow job so I spit his cock out and without asking I bent over and leaned on the supporting beam and told him to fuck me. The homeless guy wasted no time as I was lubing up my hole I told him to lube up and boom he had his cock deep in my dirty man cunt. He was slowly fucking me for a long time after 30 min or so he said he was going to cum and that he was going to cum on my back and I told him to cum deep in my ass which he did. He stayed in me until he went limp.

When he said he was going to piss i told him I'd take his piss too so he put me on my knees and pissed down my throat. By the time he was done he got hard again so I began to suck him and he fucked me again. He didn't last long second go around but he fucked me good.

We are going to meet up tomorrow and he's going to bring a guy from a nearby homeless camp that he has played with so they could tag team me. 

This has been my first homeless cock and certainly will not be my last! 

Any update with new homeless cock?

As a teenager living in Orange County CA.  I came across many homeless types.  Back then, mid 1970's ,  things weren't as locked up and no surveillance cameras around.  I used to like to explore abandoned buildings.  There I would find homeless men.  I would make a deal with them, being under age,  if I gave them money to buy me some booze,  I'd give them enough so they could get a bottle or two for themselves.     There was one empty old warehouse along a rail spur and a McDonalds close by.  I could get a bag of big macks and offer those too.  After some booze and food,  most of them were very receptive to getting head and or ass.

• Like 3

Was cruising at the park late night being a cumdump and took a load from a homeless guy for the first time. At first I just jerked him off as I didn’t want to suck his cock since he smelled like he hasn’t showered in a week, but when he turned me around and started pounding me I got so hard. Of course I told him to cum inside me. My first encounter with a homeless person and it was so hot

• Like 2

• 1 month later...