[Frat Boy] Four Load Saturday Night (Plus One Massive Cock)

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Frat Boy's original blog post...

Saturday before last a bud of mine who I met a few months back and have had a couple hot nights with since invited me to join him and some other guys at his place. I had taken a load from a 40ish white guy in Hollywood a few hours earlier despite me not really clicking with him sexually (he was kind of dull and really quiet) - that's just the kind of cumslut I am.

It turned out he had no fewer than four other guys there when I arrived, all of them rather good looking to boot. Three guys were on the mattress on the floor while my friend and the fifth guy sat in chairs against the wall. I joined the gang on the mattress between a shorter late 30s/early 40s-looking white guy with a slight European look and accent and a tall white guy about the same age with a solid gym body and an absolutely enormous cock. I've had well over 600 cocks up my ass in my life and even more in my mouth and his was easily top ten. They both fingered my hole and nips as I sucked their cocks back and forth for a while, then the horsehung guy wanted to fuck me because he and the one in the chair who turned out to be his boyfriend were tired and had to drive back to Long Beach to get home. I wasn't nearly opened up enough to take his cock more than the head and first little bit, but he was super close so I told him to stick the head in my hole right before he shot, which several guys have seemed to really love lately, and it took him less than half a minute to slide the head and a bit more in my hole right as he moaned and shot his load in me. As he and his boyfriend were leaving I realized that I had been talking to the guy who had just bred me earlier that weekend about coming down and being a fuck toy for the two of them sometime soon, so I was glad to have the chance to go down and take his giant cock completely, along with his hot hot whitewashed Latin muscle boyfriend's.

As soon as they left, or actually as they were leaving, the shorter Euro-ish guy fucked me on my back holding my legs in the air, and after the massive one before it his slightly smaller than average dick slipped in easily and felt amazing. He told me how much he liked my hole having cum in it while he fucked me and I asked him if I could take his load as well, and he dumped a second load in me a minute or two later.

As he was finishing with my hole the third guy on the bed, a tall Latin guy looking around 28 or 29 or so, who I was probably most into physically of the group besides my friend although that doesn't matter much to me, came back to the bed, having moved to one of the chairs while I was taking the horsehung guy's cum, and as soon as the Euro had pulled out he began sliding in, and his cock looked twice the size of the Euro (yet not even close to the horsehung guy), definitely a good 8 1/2 or 9 incher. By then my hole had been used and opened enough that he was even able to get through the second sphincter, which only a handful of guys have done recently, and he fucked another load into me after pounding me for at least a half hour, bringing the total by that point to three and a half or so loads in my frat boy hole. But the hottest thing about it was that I came without touching or even thinking about it as he pounded me...and it felt incredible.

My friend took some pictures of him fucking me which is something I've been really wanting to do and haven't gotten the chance lately, and he got a few hot ones that now make me want to build up my fuckshot photo album even more. Here are a couple of them for your viewing pleasure.

DSCF5714.JPGDSCF5719.JPG6417541657525091714-5203564856194465101?l=fratboycuntdiary.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.