Bathhouse breedings

Oralbttm10035

Went back to the East side club today.  A short 50+ muscle daddy cruised me and we went to my room. He dropped his towel and I started sucking his above average uncut cock. He started playing with my ass then told me to bend over so he could eat my hole. He began fingering me while eating my hole. He told me to take a deep hit of poppers, and as I did I felt him trying to fist me. I told him I’ve never been fisted and he grabbed me by the throat and said “relax cause I’m not stopping. He kept lubing up his hand as I took deep hits of poppers and eventually he got his fist in my hole.  He fisted me for a while then pulled his fist out and started fucking me hard, shoving his fingers into my mouth, forcing me to clean my ass from his hand. Suddenly he pulled out and forced his fist back in my ass. He began alternating fucking and fisting me, till he shit his load deep in me. As I cleaned my ass off his cock, I could taste a mix of cum and blood. 
No sooner had muscle dad left, than a beefy hairy, hispanic cub came in my room. He didn’t speak, just dropped his towel exposing his rock hard uncut cock. He began skull fucking me hard for a couple of minutes, then abruptly pulled me from my knees, bent me over and shoved his cock up my ass. He pounded me hard and deep, flipping me in different positions. He put me on my back and shoved in deep. He picked up the pace and asked where I wanted his load. I told him to cum in me and he pushed in to the base and shot in me. 
After a walk around the club, I picked up a short skinny tatted up PR guy. He had a nice average uncut cock. He started with the dirty talk as soon as his cock touched my lips, calling me a whore, asking how many loads I’d taken, asking how his cock tasted. He told me I was an amazing cock sucker, but he wanted to fuck me. Within a minute, he groaned he was cumming, so I thought our fuck was over, but he was no where near finished. 20 minutes later he had pumped 3 more loads into me.  he pulled out and made me clean up his cock and pubes. 
He opened the door to leave, and a tall muscle daddy came in my room. He lied down on my bed and I sucked him hard. His cock was long skinny near the top but tapered to a massive base. He played with my ass while I deepthroated him. He told me my hole felt nice and wet then asked if I wanted another load. He climbed on top and fucked me for about five minutes before unleashing his load in me and leaving. 
I then met this young Latino with an average cock who only wanted a blow job. I told him I’d blow him if he agreed to shoot on my hole. He agreed and so I sucked him till he told me was ready to cum. I bent over, expecting to feel him shoot on my hole, but them he pushed in my hole and shot inside. 
A few minutes later, I met another young Hispanic guy with a slightly larger than average cock. He too was only looking for oral, so I blew him till he shot in my mouth. I spit his seed into my hand, then fingered it into my ass. 
The tall muscle daddy with the tapered cock came by again and asked how man loads did I have in me. I told him I had 9 loads in me. He grabbed me by the throat and said “ get ready for load 10 you slut” as he pushed me to my knees. I sucked him hard, then he had me get on my back and hammered my man cunt. He told me how great my used wet issues felt. He choked me and pounded me till I felt him tense up as he spewed his second load inside me. 
After a brief rest I went for one more stroll around the club. I ran into this hot hispanic muscle daddy with a furry chest. He told me he’d seen me around and knew that I’d want his cock.  With that, he grabbed the back of my head and dropped his towel forcing his massive veiny uncut cock down my throat, holding me there as he pumped his cock in and out of my throat. “You like that cock faggot”’ he said as he pulled all the way out of my mouth, then slamming his cock back down my throat. He made me get into doggy style and started eating my man cunt.  He laughed and said “damn whore, I can taste all the loads in your sloppy cunt’” as he shoved his cock in me. He fucked me while choking me, spitting on me, and hitting me. For over an hour he continued his assault on my body. He told me he wanted impregnate me with his seed. I begged him to give me his load, but he told me he wanted to see me cum first, then breed me with his fertile seed.  We made out, then I took a big hit of poppers as he shoved his fist in me. After a minute I exploded my cock snot all over his massive rod. He pulled his fist from my ass and forced his fuck stick into my pussy. “You like getting pounded with your cum slut don’t you?” He asked as he held me down and tore my hole apart. He pulled fully out and said “time to knock you up bitch”, then impaled my hole with his cock and bred me.  He pulled out and I sucked his cock deep. He continued fucking my throat while telling me I was such a beautiful slut and that my ass was perfect for his babies. 
I decided to head out after I regained some energy. I got in the elevator and this small muscular Asian man come in after me. As the door closed, he turned and told me that I intimidated him. I asked him what he meant and he said that he was in the room next to me and he wanted to fuck me, but the noises from my room scared him. I giggled and he said I should have gone in your room, but I was terrified of what you were going to do to me. I told him I would have given him head and let him fuck me however he wanted. He said, that’s why it sounded so violent in there. I told him yeah it can be, if you want, as I took his phone and put my number in his phone. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 3