Bike ride and Double Breed

AussieMarriedBtm

I’ve been a cum dump for these two amazing tops that both live on my regular weekend bike ride route. Until now I’ve only been able to schedule them at separate times but last weekend the stars aligned!

i messaged them both the night before and said my hole would be available the next day at a certain hour. To my surprise they both said tI could drop in.

So next day, I get ready, kiss my wife goodbye and jump on my bike and ride to my first stop off. It’s a nice house, his partner’s away so i go up his driveway, lean my bike against a wall and let myself in. This guy has an amazing cock, big head, foreskin and a heavy cummer. He loves to both rim and dominate too.. in other words the perfect top. With my pants off, her wastes no time in rimming me and making me as relaxed and as wet as possible. All the time he’s stroking himself so he’s ready to penetrate..  once happy that I’m ready he stands up, lines up and pushes. He hasn’t cum for 5 days.. so it’s an intense fuck. I’m on my back so i get to see his face grimace while his cock enjoys my arse. He doesn’t ask if i want his load, he just intensifies his strokes then hold it deep to flood my arse with his babies. He leaves it there for a good minute so he can drain completely. When he pulls out, my arse snaps shut. I touch myself down there but there’s dummy no sign of wetness. That means it’s real deep then.

So next stop os only 2-3km away. I’m conscious i may leak on the way but i needn’t have feared. The next guy is in an apartment so on arrival he buzzes me up. He’s very different to the last one, bit older and a bear and much more selfish. He just wants to unload in a married guy. He does love to spoon though so without much said, i go to his bedroom, drop my shorts and assume the position on his bed.

He know I’ve been bred already so he’s intrgued by what his cock will find and how it will feel. He checks for wetness and still finds no obvious signs that a 5 day load is already in there. He rightly assumes no load is required so simply lines up and starts to explore with his cock. As soon as he’s in he feels the other guys cum. Wthe every stroke, his cock and my arse get slicker and slicker. He doesn’t last long as a result and lets loose with his 4 day load.. this guy is a heavy cummer again.. I’m left with a properly cummy arse to ride home with. My underpants are sodden by the time i come home and I reek of cum. Probably the best bike ride I’ve had in a long time!

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 9

• 4 months later...