Record dry streak broken

pervinmt

I debated about writing this as it may not seem terribly interesting for this site. And given my own crazy past sex life, this is mild. But I wanted to anyway because I'm so happy right now.

I have a friend I've known for six years. We met at a job. We clicked instantly as friends even though he's considerably younger than me. ( He was 24 to my 46, I'm older than his dad, lol.) He was married at the time to a bitch who didn't like me. (He's bisexual, and she was jealous of our friendship) He got divorced and met another chick, got married again and had a kid who is now 2. We've kept in touch and in Dec he told me his second marriage failed as well. 

So I've never hit on him before. I have lines I won't cross, especially with friends. But I decided, what the hell, and on Christmas sent him a text basically telling him I want to suck his cock. He responded favourably, but with his kid we hadn't been able to hook up.

Until last night. His ex took his daughter for a few, so I went over to his place. After some weed and a bit of Netflix, (I'm not getting mushy, but it was SO nice to just be with a man, and to hold him and be held again. I haven't touched another man in over three years!) we finally got down to it. I can't even describe how it felt to have a cock in my mouth again after so long! I gave him the best head I could and was rewarded with his sweet, sweet cum. It was the best thing I had ever tasted!!! He just jerked me off as he wasn't mentally ready to suck me off yet, given his last few months.

But I didn't care. I had the taste of his cum fresh in my mouth. And we're definitely going to be getting together a LOT more frequently! He likes ass play, so that will absolutely be in the future! 

I'm just so fucking happy to have a friend with benefits again!

• Like 8