[Frat Boy] Three More in South LA

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Frat Boy's original blog post...

Since there were no loads involved, just a quick update about last night.

I went down to South LA, as in a few miles south of USC even, to the apartment of a white guy, "Kirk," who was in his mid 40s I'd guess and above average looking, and his buddy, a tall slim half black/half white guy around 30 who I've actually met before a couple months ago but he didn't seem to realize that, which I thought was hot so I didn't say anything. The black guy was all about sucking my dick, not something that gets me off per se unless someone gets off on sucking me off, which he clearly did. Kirk, on the other hand, was obsessed with eating ass, which he did whenever he wasn't tweaking around the room, although he wasn't annoying about it so I didn't mind. The black guy had an impressive cock, easily 9" but not too thick, and Kirk's was around or just above average. They treated me to several rounds of them switching off between my hole and my mouth, usually with one in each.

Later on one of the guys Kirk had invited to join actually arrived, and he was a very hot muscular 40ish British bottom stud, so attention of course shifted towards him for a bit but I wasn't left out for more than a minute or two. The new guy, though, had one of the more enormous cocks I've seen in a good long while, which I always think is a waste on a bottom, especially a super hot total bottom. When I've been in similar situations in the past I've usually ended up trying (with varied success) to top, but this time after we'd been getting fucked side by side for a while the Brit got up on his knees and indicated that he wanted in my used hole too. Even with how much I'd been opened up over the previous hours his giant cock still had to stretch my hole open as he first slid it in, although it did so pretty readily. He fucked me for just a couple minutes and then pulled out quickly so my hole would gape open for Kirk to dive into with his tongue and cock. Soon after that I decided to head home and let the tops play with the hot pro bottom, who had years of experience on me and who I hope to be like someday, but I'd been there for nine hours by then and was ready for something new.6417541657525091714-6322057135680235635?l=fratboycuntdiary.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.