An unexpected mouthful of pure beauty!

squaredolphin

The Pandemic has been bad for my sex life but sometimes the world gives you a surprise. Working from home, I have been going out regularly for walks to stop myself going freaking mad! It's been really stormy recently. Wind, rain, hail ..... you name it. I stumbled across two guys in a wooded area not far from my home. A guy was on his knees giving a blowjob. I was quite shocked - there was wind and rain all around and two guys enjoying themselves. Not what I usually see on a walk out. The cocksucker took fright and disappeared in a hurry leaving the guy with his long hard dick sticking out. I grinned as widely as I could and he gestured back by waving his hard cock in my direction. Well I knelt and started to suck. Long hard pointed torpedo of a cock and tight little balls.  I guess the first cocksucker had been working hard because within a very short time I had a mouthful of the most delicious sweet creamy jizz you could imagine. My friend zipped up, patted my head and buggered off. I didn't even get time to get my own hard cock out. But that jizz tasted soooooo delicious!

• Like 4