Getting someone’s info after a group session.

Fprefect570

Recently went to a orgy at someone’s apartment in Chicago and felt like I had a good connection with an older man there. Was about 10 guys and got fucked by 5 of the people there. 

While most of the guys just tried to hammer away on my butt, one guy, in his 60’s I guess, was super gentle. Had a moderate sized uncut cock, and just slowly pumped me while leaning over and whispering encouraging things in my ear like I was “doing so good” and that I was the best ass he’s gotten in a long time. 

After he came in me we nestled on the couch with me kissing him and fondling his balls and foreskin but I guess he was spent for the night. Another top came by and guided me back to the sling to have his way with me but I kept looking around for this particular daddy. He must have left.

the host had a pretty strict anonymous rule so I can’t ask him for any contact info.  

• Upvote 1

He was about 6’0, kind of stocky with a bit of a gut, balding silver hair. Real butch face with hard features. Had a very nice sack on him too. 

At your suggestion I sent the host a message asking him to give him my contact info. Haven’t heard back yet though 😕

Edited by Fprefect570

This can be a bit touchy.  Disappointed as you may be, I'd have to side with the host here.  The anonymous rule may be what draws some of those guys there in the first place...if that's broken even once, then it reflects badly on the host.  This would manifest as either (a), the great-sex guy you're talking about would never show again due to a violation of the anonymous rule, or (b) word of mouth about this rule being violated may prevent other guys from showing at groups sessions in the future.  

Main reason for the anonymous rules in these setting is that you don't really know about someone's "situation" outside of the group.  They could be partnered, married (incl. to a female), closeted, or anything like that...so even if you asked the guy directly, there's no guarantee he'd be comfortable about giving you his info anyway.  

Only thing I'd suggest here is to attend the next group session held by this same host.  There's a chance you may run into this guy again, at which point you can ask him directly if he'd be comfortable exchanging info.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, LetsPOZBreed said:

This can be a bit touchy.  Disappointed as you may be, I'd have to side with the host here.  The anonymous rule may be what draws some of those guys there in the first place...if that's broken even once, then it reflects badly on the host.  This would manifest as either (a), the great-sex guy you're talking about would never show again due to a violation of the anonymous rule, or (b) word of mouth about this rule being violated may prevent other guys from showing at groups sessions in the future.  

Main reason for the anonymous rules in these setting is that you don't really know about someone's "situation" outside of the group.  They could be partnered, married (incl. to a female), closeted, or anything like that...so even if you asked the guy directly, there's no guarantee he'd be comfortable about giving you his info anyway.  

Only thing I'd suggest here is to attend the next group session held by this same host.  There's a chance you may run into this guy again, at which point you can ask him directly if he'd be comfortable exchanging info.

I totally agree. I get why the anonymous rules are in place because at the end of the day it’s a place for people to show up to have a place to cum and then leave with no hang ups. Maybe they’re in a relationship already or they just like the sense of having a no consequence fuck. 

im not going to be totally broken up if I don’t get any info back and I’ll probably just make sure to ok it with the host if I attend another if it’s fine if I slip someone my number. 

thanks for the replies!

Sometimes guys are only into one fuck with the same guy ever. Sometimes they enjoyed but not enough for a repeat. Sometimes the requests/follow-ups come across really creepy. Sometimes guys never take no for an answer. Sometimes with limited spare/sex time guys contact at inconvenient times. Sometimes I gave a random number when they wouldn't leave me alone.