Massage

seriusuk

It's been ages since i had some fun, I was chatting to an older guy who likes to massage guys. We agreed to meet and I turned up on time. He invited me to his bedroom where we stripped naked and he had me lie on the bed which was covered with a water proof cover.  He proceeded to give me a lovely massage with baby oil. He spent a lot of time on my ass, pouring the oil onto my ass cheeks and rubbing it in, he occasionally touched my anus and I moaned softly. He then very gently pushed his finger in, making sure I was fully lubed. He said to me "You want this don't you?" to which I nodded enthusiastically. He put a pillow underneath me raising my bum into the air. I felt him kneel on the bed behind me easing my legs apart. I felt his cock against my hole, nicely lubricated with oil and pre-cum. He said "you like it like this don't you?" as he pushed more firmly, easing his cock head into my hole. I was enjoying the feeling so much I just nodded again. He pushed harder and his cock slid in. I gasped as his cock was filling me nicely.

I felt his hands pushing down on my shoulders as he started to fuck me, slowly at first then building up speed. I could feel my cock leaking pre-cum as he fucked me. After 5 mins, he whispered in my ear, "I'm going to cum in you now", without waiting for my response he started fucking me really hard, holding me down with his hands. With a couple of really deep hard thrusts, he cried out in pleasure and I could feel him cumming in me. He gave me quite a big load and lay on me with his cock buried in my ass, holding me tightly.

Eventually he pulled out and told me to get dressed, his cum leaking out into my pants. I thanked him for a wonderful session and we agreed to meet again. Next time he's going to fuck me with his P.A. in.

I'd forgotten how lovely it is to feel someone cumming in me.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, seriusuk said:

It's been ages since i had some fun, I was chatting to an older guy who likes to massage guys. We agreed to meet and I turned up on time. He invited me to his bedroom where we stripped naked and he had me lie on the bed which was covered with a water proof cover.  He proceeded to give me a lovely massage with baby oil. He spent a lot of time on my ass, pouring the oil onto my ass cheeks and rubbing it in, he occasionally touched my anus and I moaned softly. He then very gently pushed his finger in, making sure I was fully lubed. He said to me "You want this don't you?" to which I nodded enthusiastically. He put a pillow underneath me raising my bum into the air. I felt him kneel on the bed behind me easing my legs apart. I felt his cock against my hole, nicely lubricated with oil and pre-cum. He said "you like it like this don't you?" as he pushed more firmly, easing his cock head into my hole. I was enjoying the feeling so much I just nodded again. He pushed harder and his cock slid in. I gasped as his cock was filling me nicely.

I felt his hands pushing down on my shoulders as he started to fuck me, slowly at first then building up speed. I could feel my cock leaking pre-cum as he fucked me. After 5 mins, he whispered in my ear, "I'm going to cum in you now", without waiting for my response he started fucking me really hard, holding me down with his hands. With a couple of really deep hard thrusts, he cried out in pleasure and I could feel him cumming in me. He gave me quite a big load and lay on me with his cock buried in my ass, holding me tightly.

Eventually he pulled out and told me to get dressed, his cum leaking out into my pants. I thanked him for a wonderful session and we agreed to meet again. Next time he's going to fuck me with his P.A. in.

I'd forgotten how lovely it is to feel someone cumming in me.

Great story!

There was a guy in here NJ that did manscaping with massages on a large padded massage table, he was a little expensive but my friend said he is great and worth it.

He would get you totally hairless from neck to toes. After he would get you all cleaned he started with the massage. He broke out the heated oils and massage you starting from the neck to your leggs. Flipping you over once and a while to get your chest and rod/balls area. 

Flipping you over again he started his ass massage with a vibrator on his fingers massaging every inch of you ass. He gently rubbed my hole I can feel the vibration on his fingers he would pour so much oil on me ass i can feel the warm oils dripping to my hole. Then he starts to put his fingers in and try's to do a prostate massage. I think i cam at that point. Lol 

He kept rubbing my hole and then felt a dildo slowly go in. Very well lube I would have to say and it starts small and goes large from what I can feel. My face is in the hole of the table and I cant see what he has or doing but Im soo relax didnt care but hot! What ever it was got very large and he kept it in me for a few minutes as he was massaging my ass.

Then he slowly pulled it out and felt him put more oil in and around my hole. He then put a couple of fingers in me then it felt like his whole hand went in me after a while but absolutely no pain and felt awesome! This was going on for a few then pulled  out and then looking at his feet i saw his paints drop to his feet and he must of stripped down because i felt him climb on the table. He laid on me and felt his hard cock on my ass he was moving around in the oil and then felt his dick slowly go in my hole slowly. It was big and felt soo good  at that moment. He then got up pulling my ass up with hin at the same time and started to pump real hard I could tell he was very very hot! I must have been fucked for at least 30 minutes then he moaned loud and I felt his dick throbbing. He laid on me with his dick still me me for a few minutes  before he pulled out.

He got off and told me I can go shower up to clean up. He must have left a gallon in me it was dripping down my leggs while i was walking to the shower. 

When i got out he cleaned up the table and he said get on the table and lay on your back. He then sucked my dick until i exploded in his mouth.

When finished i got dressed. 

I have seen him about 3 time before he moved to California. So sad.. 

I wish i had a video of those sessions but he was totally against that.. damm

I never found a massage guy like that again

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

2 hours ago, Njn0mc said:

Great story!

There was a guy in here NJ that did manscaping with massages on a large padded massage table, he was a little expensive but my friend said he is great and worth it.

He would get you totally hairless from neck to toes. After he would get you all cleaned he started with the massage. He broke out the heated oils and massage you starting from the neck to your leggs. Flipping you over once and a while to get your chest and rod/balls area. 

Flipping you over again he started his ass massage with a vibrator on his fingers massaging every inch of you ass. He gently rubbed my hole I can feel the vibration on his fingers he would pour so much oil on me ass i can feel the warm oils dripping to my hole. Then he starts to put his fingers in and try's to do a prostate massage. I think i cam at that point. Lol 

He kept rubbing my hole and then felt a dildo slowly go in. Very well lube I would have to say and it starts small and goes large from what I can feel. My face is in the hole of the table and I cant see what he has or doing but Im soo relax didnt care but hot! What ever it was got very large and he kept it in me for a few minutes as he was massaging my ass.

Then he slowly pulled it out and felt him put more oil in and around my hole. He then put a couple of fingers in me then it felt like his whole hand went in me after a while but absolutely no pain and felt awesome! This was going on for a few then pulled  out and then looking at his feet i saw his paints drop to his feet and he must of stripped down because i felt him climb on the table. He laid on me and felt his hard cock on my ass he was moving around in the oil and then felt his dick slowly go in my hole slowly. It was big and felt soo good  at that moment. He then got up pulling my ass up with hin at the same time and started to pump real hard I could tell he was very very hot! I must have been fucked for at least 30 minutes then he moaned loud and I felt his dick throbbing. He laid on me with his dick still me me for a few minutes  before he pulled out.

He got off and told me I can go shower up to clean up. He must have left a gallon in me it was dripping down my leggs while i was walking to the shower. 

When i got out he cleaned up the table and he said get on the table and lay on your back. He then sucked my dick until i exploded in his mouth.

When finished i got dressed. 

I have seen him about 3 time before he moved to California. So sad.. 

I wish i had a video of those sessions but he was totally against that.. damm

I never found a massage guy like that again

Would love a massage like that! 💦😈☣️