Starting UK prep

SussexSubHole

On 2/23/2022 at 9:35 PM, SussexSubHole said:

I started raw last year and figure it's time for prep - luck only lasts so long.

Can you get NHS prep anonymously/under a fake name?

You need to go to your local sexual health clinic which you should find online.I have a friend who gives  a false name here in Norfolk, though u will need a contact number, but i have always used my own name for the past nearly 30 years and its never been a problem its totally confidential. if you are anywhere near Brighton here is the number for Brighton sexual health, but there are centres all around Sussex. 01273 523 388. Good luck! From experience Prep will totally protect you from Toxic cum!! Have fun!!

1 hour ago, fskn said:

Very interested to hear about PrEP access options and concerns in the UK...

Its available via sexual health centres here in the UK and is free. I started it as apart of a study, basically the government didn't want to fund it  for everyone, but allowed a study. Of course it was successful and became free to everyone,I  think by the end of 2020. So now I have continued as i need it. Its not available as far as I know through our general medical doctors on the NHS. We have a very stupid funding system for sexual health, which has to be paid for via cash strapped local authorities rather than the National Health service, but i believe Prep medicine is paid for by the NHS itself. Yeah work that out!

• Thanks 1