[Frat Boy] Four Loads in Forty-Eight Hours

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Frat Boy's original blog post...

I'm way behind now, so I have to update before my hole gets any more action. So here goes:

Load One

So about a week and a half ago I invited this very hot mid-30s white guy over, great body and pictures that seemed almost too good to be true, which in my experience is usually the case. But when he called to say he was heading over I heard his accent, and it turned out he's South African. With European/foreign guys a lot of the usual characteristics don't apply; in this case, for instance, an American guy his age with his looks would have been totally different as far as attitude, ego and other bullshit. I could tell when he arrived and after getting to know one another a bit that he had no idea how fucking hot he was and that he felt the same about me as I did about him, which was an even bigger turnon. And he had a beautiful, fat uncut cock.

guy+7-5+dick.jpgWe hung out at my place for a few hours, then I found myself on my stomach on the bed holding onto the bedposts as he slid his thick cock in my ass finally. He fucked me for at least twenty or thirty minutes nonstop, and I mean pounded me, and by the time he was done the slats holding up my mattress had all collapsed. He made the hottest roaring noise when he dumped his load in me and wouldn't let me touch him after he pulled out because he was still twitching from the orgasm.

Load Two

Guy+7-6.jpgThe minute he left I went online again and even though it was the early morning hours where usually nothing works out, I got another white mid-30s muscular guy to say he was on his way, and was surprised when he called an hour later to say he was at the gate. And then he turned out to be hotter than his pictures to boot, which is rare. He has a boyfriend, and was telling me how hot it would be for him to catch his boyfriend plowing my ass, or vice versa, and how the two of them would love to have a boy like me be their pussyboy. He was rolling hard and even though I wasn't his total lust and nastiness kind of let me fly along with him anyway. I don't think he knew there was already a load in me when he fucked me almost the same exact way as the South African a couple hours earlier, although he shot his load after five minutes or less once we got around to him plowing my ass. He left around mid-morning.

Load Three

Later that day around five or six I heard from a 40 year old Latin guy who had fucked me twice before and who has a particular obsession with my ass in particular for whatever reason (which the second guy who fucked me that night also seemed to have), but both times were rushed before I had to go to work and I wanted to have a whole night available with him, so we arranged to meet for dinner a couple hours later at the restaurant where the second fuck happened to be a bartender. I went online to kill time and though I haven't really done so much before I invited a guy over for a quick pump and dump. Even when I have arranged pump and dump things they always have turned into more involved hookups. But this guy knew what he was doing: he was on the better side of average, somewhere in his 30s I'd guess, and had his cock out as soon as I let him in, and he took charge right away, ordering me to get on all fours on the bed. He pounded me from behind as I held on and the slats fell again, and he didn't stop until his load had been shot into my used hole, and then he pulled up his jeans and left without more than a "thanks." It was so fucking hot and exactly what I wanted and still want.

Load Four

guy+7-6+dick.jpgThe latin didn't end up jizzing in my hole until early the next morning but it was still hot and wet up there. He loves to pound me hard in every position imaginable, and he would slide four fingers inside me when his cock wasn't in there and work up to all five fingers on one hand and ease in toward his knuckles. He didn't get his whole hand in there ever but that wasn't really the goal; he just wanted a gaping cunt to fuck however and whenever he felt like it. Actually, he was so turned on at one point stretching my ass with his hand that he was suddenly about to cum, so I jumped up and sat down on his dick just as the first shot of jizz came out, and I didn't get off of it until I was sure I'd taken every drop. Even though the last two times he'd fucked me he'd given me two loads, I had to leave the minute he bred my hole to go to work. I had to sit at my desk pretty much all day to hide the wet spot in the back of my slacks, and I fucking loved it.6417541657525091714-418117448318072951?l=fratboycuntdiary.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.