Dorsal nerve damage

2holes

Does anyone have any good methods of damaging the dorsal never outside of have a cutter sever it? Ive tried banding and that only stays for so long, i also dont want to risk staying banded for so long that my dick tissues dies… dont need any necrosis. Any help with numbing it up permanently/shrinking it down would be appreciated! 

Hi All..I use womens hair elastic bands and wear them all day. If you get the right size and place around your cock and balls you will get numbness that laats hours.

My goal is to make my cock and balls numb and useless. It does help avaoid erections as I am a sub bottom and some tops get angry if I get hard

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/1/2022 at 6:13 PM, shaved_thong_lover said:

Hi All..I use womens hair elastic bands and wear them all day. If you get the right size and place around your cock and balls you will get numbness that laats hours.

My goal is to make my cock and balls numb and useless. It does help avaoid erections as I am a sub bottom and some tops get angry if I get hard

Yeah, and if you do it too tight for too long, your dick will fall off. 

I'm not sure if that comment was supposed to be informative or insulting. But it is a good way tonumv your C&B  if you want to do that.  

I saw a surgeon who could cut or ablate the dorsal nerve, but sometimes there can bea painful neuroma formation instead of numbness only, so I opted for temporary banding