Tips for Steamworks Chicago visit

jackbottom

Hey guys! My bf wants to take me to Steamworks in Chicago soon with the goal of taking 10 loads. We’ve only been there once before and didn’t even mess around with anyone else. Im curious if anyone has tips on what time is best or which area gets the most action? I would prefer to be ass up bent over something with guys lined up but that may not be realistic. Is it better to have a room and have the door open and wait for tops to come? Or better to be somewhere more public? I would prefer not to be in a sling if possible. Thanks in advance for any tips! 

Last time I walked around the Chicago Steamworks, none of the slings were up. Might be different now.

I've been there many times, and at different times of day. It varies, and is always a gamble. Even on a Saturday night, it can be quiet and less populated than expected. A room can be a good investment, but no guarantee. At least you'll have a place to go when you find a trick, and somewhere more private unless you like an audience. The locker room isn't great for cruising - guys are either just arriving or just leaving nearly all the time. But the room at the top of the 2nd floor stairs is a good place to scope out all the guys who come in. 

You might find a bench to straddle in the mirror maze if you want to be exposed. 

• Upvote 1