[Frat Boy] First 5

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Frat Boy's original blog post...

Just to get caught up with what's been in my hole so far:

• I went over to hook up with two guys in the very early morning hours in Hollywood before work. One was a well-built jock type, probably late thirties, the handsome kind I tend to like in spite of myself, but it seemed like he had been more of a bottom that night. The other was somewhere between average and attractive, nice, top, longish hair, same age, similar build but shorter. Both average to decent cocks. The jockish bottom one fucked me doggie style for a bit while the other one forced his dick down my throat, but not overdoing it, and then the top fucked the jock's used hole for a while at my request before I slipped my dick in briefly as well, which they both seemed to enjoy. But I was in full bottom mode and after the jockish guy went home I took a load from the top deep in my hole right after telling him I needed to get going or be late for work, so I had his cum in me throughout the whole day at work.

• Last week while at work I was cruising online, and one of them actually took up my invitation to come fuck me in a bathroom on campus during a lunch break or something. He was 30 but looked my age, tall, reddish hair, average/athletic build, and best was him telling me how much of a slut he is, and I mean my definition of slut too, which was inspiring and a major turnon. We chilled for a few minutes outside the building with the locking bathroom and talked more and then went in and he took off his clothes and I just pulled my slacks down and bent over. It was a bit awkward at first leaning against the trash can and he had to stand on his toes since we were the same height, but he pulled out of my hole and had me lick his cock clean and then stroked it for a couple minutes until it got hard again, plus by then my hole had opened up more too. So he was able to really fuck me from behind while I bent over, sometimes with my hands down on the ground and the rest of the time using the trash can for support. I wouldn't be surprised if someone heard him when he shot his load, which must have been huge because it was already dripping out on the walk back to my office and by the end of the day I had a wet spot on the seat of my slacks.

• I reconnected with a guy I'd fucked around with a few months ago and really had a good time with, even though both times I had only a few hours before work. This time after a special shot of fruit punch, he had my hole wide open within five minutes and spent the next two and a half hours fucking the hell out of it. After his first load we went to his bedroom and he began fingering and quasi-fisting it to stretch it out, and he kept telling me how much he completely loved my hole, as in more than pretty much any one he's fucked, which wasn't just reassuring since I can be very self-conscious, but it was a huge turnon, especially since as the time went by and he kept telling me how amazing he thought my hole was I could tell he actually meant it completely instead of just saying something in the moment. It turns me on almost more than anything else when someone is getting turned on by me, whether by something I'm doing or saying or even occasionally just me physically and in general, and I'll do anything a guy asks when I know that he'll get off on it. I leaked two of his loads the rest of that work day, but just wanted more.

• Lastly a guy I've hooked up with once with his boyfriend in the not-too-recent past and whose boyfriend is a supplier of mine came by and managed to get his cock to open up my hole before I got annoyed with him and had to take him back home. I loved when his cock was inside me, but couldn't stand him when it wasn't.

So as of writing this entry my counts are:

Cocks: 5

Loads: 3

Total Loads: 4

It's not bad for starting out especially with how hectic the last couple weeks have been, but it's definitely time to step it up and dive in fully to complete cumsluttiness. I feel like being nasty this weekend, so I should have more to report soon.6417541657525091714-4978947267456731218?l=fratboycuntdiary.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.