Reconnecting with a punchable bottom

Rickindc

A few years ago I met a guy who not only was able to take my huge hands, but also got off on me punchfucking him vigorously. For some reason, I lost interest. Now that he's reappeared, I want to give him another try. Scheduling is an issue, but if it happens, I'll relate it here...

• Upvote 2

Got to play today with the gentleman I wrote about above. It wasn't a smooth transition... We had to keep our voices down because his apartment-mate was in the next room conversing with his own guest, and a series of delays kind of made the situation even more awkward; but eventually we got down to business. The guy is a very polished cocksucker, though I was more in the mood to drive my big fists up his ass. He enjoys ramrodding--having the top go straight in without twists or turns. He opened up pretty quickly. I didn't punchfuck him as forcefully as the last time, since the late start meant (for me) an earlier departure, but I put a smile on his face.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/15/2022 at 9:23 PM, Rickindc said:

Got to play today with the gentleman I wrote about above. It wasn't a smooth transition... We had to keep our voices down because his apartment-mate was in the next room conversing with his own guest, and a series of delays kind of made the situation even more awkward; but eventually we got down to business. The guy is a very polished cocksucker, though I was more in the mood to drive my big fists up his ass. He enjoys ramrodding--having the top go straight in without twists or turns. He opened up pretty quickly. I didn't punchfuck him as forcefully as the last time, since the late start meant (for me) an earlier departure, but I put a smile on his face.

no doubt you id. Slack ass pigs like us always feel great after getting our ass holes stuffed and fist plowed

• Piggy 1