Raymond

Bareback_austin

Nelson continued to watch Thomas relentlessly fuck the boy. He watched the sweat drip and splash in all directions. He saw it pool and gather in the crevices created by Raymond's straining muscles. He watched as Raymond's hair became slick and matted with sweat. But most importantly, he watched the boy give in. He knew the drugs were culprit responsible for this, but he also knew that Raymond chose to enter his apartment, that he chose to walk into the bathroom, the he chose to be slapped and pushed around well before the drugs had any real impact on his decision making. Yes, the drugs put Raymond into a new realm of pleasure but Nelson knew that the drugs really weren't for Raymond, not really. The drugs coursing through Raymond's body were more for the enjoyment of Thomas and himself. The drugs allowed them to punish and humiliate the boy in a way that he would gladly welcome and when it was all done Raymond might have some regrets, but he would, above all, remember these two studs and the amount of raw, animalistic pleasure he felt as they pummeled his cunt.

Thomas gritted his teeth and felt the inklings of an orgasm. It wasn't imminent, but the was making its way if things kept up like this. He couldn't take his eyes off the boy. Still restrained, he marveled at the pureness of his body. Not much hair anywhere and the sweat only made his muscles appear more enticing. The more enticing the boy appeared, the more Thomas wanted to ruin him. These thoughts of wrecking the boy manifested in a continuous and unrelenting fuck. The sound of skin on skin wasn't the all too familiar sound of slapping flesh, Thomas' was in hate-fuck mode. The sound was a crashing *THWACK, as if he was trying to force his entire pelvis into the restrained boy. And each *THWACK followed by a guttural moan from the boy. 

THWACK...ughhh...THWACK...ughhh...THWACK...ughhh...THWACK...ughhh.

Then Thomas felt something that he had only experienced a few times before. A relaxing of the boy beneath him. A deeply physical response that indicated the G Nelson had given him was doing its intended purpose. Only a few times before had he been deep inside a slut and felt the moment the G took hold. He looked up and saw Nelson admiring the fucking the boy was receiving and he also noticed the boy's hands no longer clung to the chains, trying to accommodate the deep and rough fucking he was receiving. Now the boy was fully accepting of what the studs intended for him. His body a bit more relaxed, though flexing and grinding enough to indicate he was still somewhere capable of feeling. As if connected, Nelson took notice of the boys altered state as well and gently tilted the boys head to his left and began to slowly feed Raymond his cock.

"You going to breed this fag?" Nelson asked, as he worked a few inches of his cock in and out of the boy's every relaxing throat. 

And for the first time in 20 or so minutes he was unrelentingly fucking Raymond's cunt, he stopped and gave a heavy, satisfied sigh.

"Of course, but not yet. I think I want to enjoy this G'd up fag in a few different positions. Let's get this bitch onto the bed."

Raymond, further out to sea than before, recognized the fucking had stopped and tried to turn his head to Thomas, but Nelson held his head firmly in place.

"Don't you fucking move. Keep sucking." Nelson said as he thrust his hips forward and backward as he began to unclip the restraints.

With his still raging hard cock lodge deep inside Raymond, Thomas leaned down and licked the boy's torso and focused on his well defined pecs. He used his tongue to circle the flesh, making his way around the left nipple, tasting the salty and chemical-laden sweat the boy produced before gently latching on to the boy's nipple. This caused the boy to moan, one free hand going to Thomas' sweat covered back and the other to the back of Thomas' head as if trying to get him to suck more deeply on his nipple. 

Thomas bit down. Not hard enough to draw blood but hard enough to elicit another guttural scream from the boy. Through gritted teeth, Thomas growled, "Get. Your. Fucking. Faggot. Hands. Off. Me!" and he slowly began to raise his head, nipple still between his teeth.

Raymond was quick to oblige and his arms fell quickly to his side in hopes that would cause Thomas to free his tender and sensitive nipple. It worked, but not instantly. Thomas continued to slowly raise his head. stretching the nipple and its surrounding skin a bit more before he finally released the boy.

Slap.

Slap. 

Slap.

Thomas took three swings at the boy's face in quick succession. . Left cheek, right cheek, left cheek. And in one swift motion, he withdrew his now slicked-up cock from the boy's hole.

Raymond could not quite process what had happened. He felt the stinging in his face and also a deep emptiness in his ass. He was not aware the body could feel this kind of emptiness, and kind of emptiness that was paired with a wanting. The drugs clouded almost everything that raced across his mind. The emptiness took his mind off the slaps and just as quickly has he felt them, they were becoming a distant memory. Though his thoughts were broken and cloudy, he knew that he wasn't in charge. He tried to think about the moments before all this. How long had he been here? Where was he exactly? Though the names of the two studs he watched unclip his ankle restraints from the sling were on the tip of his tongue, they could not be fully formed. But despite how much Raymond didn't know in that exact moment he knew he was there for their pleasure. Lust and desire were the two words that flashed cartoonishly in his head like neon signs, whose light enveloped everything else that came to mind. 

He saw Thomas turn and lay in the center of the bed. Watched as he put his hands behind his head. Watched as Thomas licked his lips and flex his unnaturally hard cock. 

"Get the fuck up and taste your cunt on this cock, boy." Thomas commanded. Raymond looked around, dazed. Trying to figure out exactly what to do.

"Get the fuck up!" Nelson yelled as he stood there, one hand stroking his dick, one hand holding a familiar looking pipe and torch.

Raymond lurched forward, hands grasping at the sling chains that once held his ankles. He awkwardly scooted forward, feeling the leather beneath him. Hands on the chains, ass at the edge of the sling, the only thing he could think of was to roll to his right and lower himself down, even though he wasn't that far off the ground. Chest now on the leather sling, Raymond felt his feet touch the ground a lot soon than he imagined. 

Not knowing what else to do, Raymond lowered himself completely onto the floor. On his hands and knees he was not facing away from Thomas and Nelson.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Nelson commanded more than asked. But he knew very well what the boy was doing. He had seen enough fucked up sluts try to navigate their own motor skills while G made its way through their body. Most boys he would have yanked and threw on the bed, but he wanted to see if Raymond was capable. Was this fucked up boy capable of doing and acting while drugged up? What were his limits of movement and understanding?

Raymond began to backwards crawl until he cleared the sling and he felt the bed to his left. He looked up and saw Thomas, hands still behind his head, cock still hard as ever. He then looked over and saw Nelson swirling the familiar pipe, noticing a small wisp of smoke escape the bulbous end. 

Nelson saw the boy make eye contact and he winked at him as he began to slowly inhale the smoke. Raymond wasn't sure if Nelson did actually wink, but he was almost certain he did, so he turned and waited on his knees, eyes locked on Nelson's. Nelson reached down, grabbed the boy's chin before inserting his thumb into Raymond's mouth. On instinct, Raymond began to suck.

"Good boy," Nelson said before leaning down and blowing the smoke into Raymond's mouth. "Now, go be a good slut and clean your ass juices off Tommy's cock. Got that, slut?"

"Yes, sir."

Raymond slowly made his way on to the bed and crawled between Thomas's legs and took the waiting dick into his mouth.

"Atta-boy! Show me how much you want this back in your worthless cunt."

Like magic words, Raymond dove down onto Thomas' cock while Nelson picked up Sarge from the floor. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

The title "Raymond" says it all, doesn't it? This is a story about characters, fully developed characters with distinct personalities and backstories. It is as if people from a great New Yorker short story wandered into a BZ scenario. It speaks to me especially because I'm a lot like Raymond: introverted, cautious, probably with a degree of Asperger's Syndrome. Unfortunately, I never met a Nelson or a Thomas, men who could really break me of my self-consciousness, manipulate me into surrendering my self-control. Raymond is so lucky: chemmed, fucked, broken, his personality surrendered to Nelson's dark needs and lusts. I hope he proves to be the boy Nelson has been seeking, someone he can really connect with both in and out of the sling. Oh, and Thomas? He's one scary motherfucker. I would love to follow him in his own story, or even a prequel, revealing the depths of what he did to poor, fucked Toby.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...