Tops, how you try to seduce a bottom to bareback?

• 2 weeks later...

First I get him horny as fuck. I suck his cock and balls, eat his ass 'till he's moaning like a pig. I compliment his bod, cock and particularly his ass. I tell him he's got a real beaut hole. I mount him and rub my  bare cock between his crack grunting and saying stuff like "awww fuck, your ass is amazing, you got me so fukkin hard" I press my helmet on his hole and say " awww fuck, let me just put my helmet inside you, I promise I won't cum" Then if I get him to agree I'll slide in a bit deeper. I'll say "awww fuck your ass feels so good on my cock, don't ask me to pull out" I gotta cum in you. I swear you're gunna love my load, c'mon buddy, man up and milk my balls" As soon as he even hints at taking my load, I shove my cock in balls deep, pull back a few inches, thrust back in deep and pump my seed in him. I'm always pleased that it happens more often than not. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I was that bottom. All you have to do to get that raw bussy is kiss him passionately as you rub the length of your hard cock across that hungry pucker. Head to balls, grinding. Do this at least six times. Make that fuckhole hungry for your cock. Then get the head pushing up against his hole and ask him in that bedroom voice, "do you want it?" 

He's not going to say no. That or I'm just an easy slut. 🤔 It's probable.