Condom to BB

GHFan4Life

On Sniffies one night, I found this really cute slim 18 yo, Latin college student near me. He was sweet and easygoing and wanted to fuck me with condoms despite my reassurances of being STI free and on PreP. We decided to fuck in my car cuz he had a test to take later that night. His 6.5" dick turned out to be 7.5" which normally is good but I usually prefer closer to average. His curved down which made sucking him easy to deep throat but not as easy to bottom for.

He eventually started fucking me with a condom. I don't like condoms because they honestly hurt me. I need it super wet or I will get fissures. After 10 minutes of condom sex, my hole couldn't take it anymore and said I can't fuck with the condom anymore, saying that while laying on my back legs in the air. He pulled it off and asked if I was clean. After I said yes, he stuck it back in without question. He came hard inside me after 5 hard thrusts. I could feel every pulse. He really came hard to the point he didn't want me to move for a minute to catch his breathe.

Young and hung guys right?

• Like 9