A cast of your own fist?

MalestoneFF

Has anyone here used a clone-a-willy or something similar to make a cast of their fist and use it as a dildo? I know doing this totally diy would be cheaper but I'm too lazy for that.

I have a size 10-11 hand (European glove size, don't know if universal). I don't think one clone-a-willy set might be enough. Or would it?

The reason I want to do this is just wanting to have a realistic size fist dildo in my collection. The one I have (Stretch Fist from Skyhi.uk) is almost child-sized and it's weird. Haven't found the right kind yet in any stores.

I don't need one for training to take a fist. I've had plenty of the real thing ;). 

• 3 months later...

Sooooo I did some research a while back with the same intentions lol. Dragon skin was the brand, And basically you mix it 50-50 to create a silicone toy. You just need to make a form to hold the mold, Once you make a mold of your arm you can make as many dildos as you want