Saint Louis/So IL in Need of BB Top

After 6 years of no sex in a broken marriage, I can’t hold back on my true self any more.  I simply can’t deny that I’m in need of bb breeding.  I haven’t been with a guy in 15 years cause of marriage, and I’m ready to live it up.  I’m looking for bb tops who would enjoy pinning my legs back and doing what comes natural to my exposed hole.  Age, body type, race/color are not an issue. Im open to most.  The ability to use my ass and have fun are more important.

I’m 6’4” 185 salt and pepper hair, hazel eyes. I’m told that I’m handsome.  I want to be up front, I’m in a wheelchair with a disability.  If that’s not your thing, no harm.  If you can live with the disability and would find it hot to reintroduce me to raw man sex, please hit me up.  I’m in the St Louis area and can drive a decent distance.