I didn't mean to become a daddy

Adsta

• 5 months later...

Slowly my pulsing cock lost its rock hardness and it slipped from billys sweet boy hole, that was my queue to roll to the side onto my back and recover. 

To my surprise my new son instinctively knew what to do, carefully repositioning himself between my legs so he could suck my cock clean of any precious seed then relax and cuddle up resting his head on my thigh, staring at the cock he already loves so much. 

I praised him for his instincts and we settled in. Now was the time to start asking more questions, where was his school, did he want to go back there, is he happy with the events of tonight, did he enjoy being fucked as much as I enjoyed fucking him, did he understand that having received my seed in his ass he should have no doubt about whether I'm proud of him?

The puff had us both talkative and son I pulled my son up to tuck under my arm resting his head on my shoulder and cuddling as we talked. 

Billy told me he wanted to go to a new school, to finish the year and graduate, he shyly admitted that he was already wondering when he might get to be fucked again, and soon enough our conversation came all the way back around to sex. 

I rolled him over to spoon and cuddled his little boy body into mine, noticing he was the perfect height and size for his boy hole to nestle right against my crotch, we talked about a wide range of things, but I was son reassuring him that he'd get fucked as soon as we were both ready and as I said it I began to gently play with his popped boy cherry.

Billy was clearly a born bottom boy, as his ass was already hungry for more and though tender, not too sore for more either. 

The conversation and sexiness of the cuddle soon had me hard again and this time I decided to try simply sliding into him from the spooning position... Something I often couldn't do because of positioning. I rolled forward a bit cuddling close and rubbing my cock between his ass cheeks, then reached down positioned my tool a little and four the first time in my life I simply slid straight onto my bottom boy without any positioning issues. 

Billy gasped and instinctively pushed back to take more, I whispered in his ear, "is that what you wanted son?" and he moaned his approval. 

The rest of the night followed a similar theme, until I had blown 4 loads in my boy and we were both able to sleep. 

The coming days would need focus and organisation, this boy is mine, I need to make sure fully believes that too. 

• Like 12
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 2

• 6 months later...

Over the coming days and weeks with Billy flew by as we settled into a routine of normal life to the outside world and hot dirty horny puff fuelled sex at home. 

Billy worked hard to please me and follow all my instructions, and it was clear that he had quickly become addicted to my cock, the way it felt inside him and my seed, he loved to swallow it, but was never truly happy until he had it in his boy hole. 

It had only been two weeks when I decided to show him the play room that I kept locked and had only previously shared with my departed husband. 

Inside he was like a kid in a candy store, insisting I show him how to use the toys, the sling, the bondage gear etc and discovering just how much he loved to be in my control. 

It was instinctive for him, he would do anything I wanted just to receive the pleasure of my fuck and the ultimate reward of my seed. 

We were happy and having a great time, until one day I got home and instead of the joyful greeting and cuddles I normally got there was silence. I called for Billy and he didn't answer, as I moved into the living room I was just beginning to think maybe he'd moved on, when I saw him sitting on the couch in the dark. 

When I heard a little sob I sat down beside my boy and put my arm around him. "what's wrong son?" I asked as I tried to get him to face me, he resisted as though ashamed, and I began to get more forceful until he finally turned to look at me, I saw his black eye and fat lip, and he sobbed openly "in so ugly now, sorry daddy, I understand if you don't want me any more". 

I held him close and reassured him I still wanted him just as he was, and got up to get a bag of peas for him to sooth his injuries with. "this will help you heal son... Now who did that to you?" 

With some coaxing Billy began to relax and explained how the coach at school went to the same church as his parents and had told Billy's father where he was, then had arranged for Billy's biological Dad to confront him in one of the storage rooms in the gym. 

Billys Dad had cornered him, asking if he'd left behind his sinful ways and when he'd been honest about being Gay, his dad got enraged and beat him. To the gym teachers credit he'd pulled Billys dad off him and made him leave, but not without calling Billy disgusting and saying he deserved it. 

I was enraged and decided then and there on what I would do. 

"son, what you need to know is most men who react badly to Gay people are themselves frightened of their own true feelings, this means your dad and gym teacher are likely closet cases. And I know how to deal with them". 

First I will call the school and get you a few days off to heal, then I'm going to set up a meeting with your gym teacher. 

Billy began to protest... "Don't worry he won't know who I am or why I'm there".

The rest of that night was spent caring for my boy and giving him a load in his sweet ass so he knew nothing was wrong between us and he was still desirable. And the following morning I hatched my plan. 

Using my connections at the school, I organised a meeting with the gym teacher under the guise that I was a contracter there to do some maintenance work,after school had ended for the day. 

At just before 5pm I walked into his office. 

I kept up the premise for some while as we discussed his needs, then slowly but surely segwayed into some of his personal details, finding out he was married and about his church... I told him what he wanted to hear, that my wife and I were looking for a new church as we'd recently moved here and asked for his recommendation. 

I worked hard to make him think he'd made a new friend and to think he could trust me, abs once the consultation begun to wrap up I asked if he had any plans and if he might want to come watch the game with me and my son. 

I knew his wife was away, he'd told me earlier, so it didn't take much, the offer of a few beers, to get him to agree. 

I gave him my address and suggested he come over at 7. Then headed home to prepare. 

• Like 2

At home I'd briefed Billy on what was going to happen and he waited in the play room quietly as soon as we heard Mr Sparks car bill in the driveway. 

I greated him with enthusiasm and sat him down in front of the TV... "wanna beer mate" I asked and headed to the kitchen not really letting him reply. 

Once there I opened two beers and added a little something to his... Heading back with the beers and some chips to keep up the illusion. 

I handed him his beer and took a swig of mine as I flicked on the sports channel. 

We made small talk for only a short while before Mr Sparks began to complain of feeling woozy, I suggested he lay down, to which he accepted, and very quickly fell asleep. 

Testing how deep it was by calling his name, then spanking his face and finally by slapping his ass rather hard, I knew he was out for the count, and got busy pulling off all his clothes. 

Once naked I took him to the bathroom where I propped him up and douche his hole out as best I could, gave him a decent whores bath, then put him over my shoulder to take him to the play room. 

Billy had his hood on as instructed and watched as I lay this asshole in my sling, binding him so he could not move and adjusting the height so he was ready. 

I then put on my mask, and got down between his legs, took a nice big crystal of tina and pushed it roughly in his hole. 

The mixture of the drug and the burning finally made him stir a little, but I wanted him fully awake, so I added a tight band to his right arm, exposed a vein and gave this good Christian man his first blast... More than I'd give a normal beginner, I wanted him awake and fucked up. 

While he came to life, coughing and incoherent, Billy and I stood out of his view, taking a puff on the pipe. The gym teacher started to yell for help once he realised his predicament and as I blew out some clouds in his face I let him know the room was sound proof. 

"and the only way you're getting out of here in one peice is if you do exactly what I say." 

"I hear you like getting young Gay boys beat up for being faggots and think they deserve it" I accused and he started to deny, then got beligerant saying fuck yes he did. 

"well only closet cases get this nasty, so fucker I'm gonna turn you into a faggot" 

As his eyes started to widen, beginning to realise what was happening, I stuck a device in his mouth that forced it open and covered his teeth, I cranked it so his mouth was opened just wider than was comfortable and so he couldnt form words any more. 

I then strapped my new faggots head back to an extension id added to the sling forcing his open mouth and throat to be right where I wanted it. 

"I saw you checking out my cock earlier... So now you're gonna get it, I'm gonna fuck your throat and your ass and you're going to beg me for it, faggot". 

Before he could answer I shoved my cock into his mouth and roughly down his throat. This bitch didn't deserve any kindness, I was gonna make him into the whore he secretly is and relished as he gagged on my big fat shaft. 

As I pulled out I was glad to see all that spit and a little puke. And I slapped his face. 

"You loved it didn't you? "

He responded negatively so I took my riding crop and slapped his balls. 

As the pain subsided, I asked again, and he tried again to say no. 

I again slapped his balls with the crop and growled "tell me you love it or you'll lose those balls tonight faggot" 

He started to openly cry, but this time when I asked he finally broke and said he liked it. 

At this point I had Billy come over with the camera and begin filming as I fucked his throat again. This time more roughly and deeply, until as I pulled out he again puked a little and when I asked if he loved it he automatically answered yes emphatically. 

After signalling Billy to stop the camera, I started to tell them both more. 

"you see son, now we have video of your faggot gym teacher saying he loves what is happening... Something we can publish online if he ever causes any trouble for us in the future. But that's just the beginning. He is eventually going to thank me for what happens tonight... You'll see. "

I then came close to my new faggots face, cleared his eyes and made him look at my poz tattoo..." Tonight you'll take my poz load too faggot... And love it, beg for it, and want more". 

He was now sobbing, but as I played with his nipples a little, I couldn't help but notice his cock twitching and growing. 

"you see son, his cock gives away his true faggot nature. He's always secretly wanted this". 

I then took myself down between his legs knelt down and started to eat his ass. The suddenly pleasure made my new faggot moan, then cry with disgust at it, whilst his cock continued to grow. 

"royal fucking faggot" I said as I stood up between his legs. "get the lube and lube up daddies fat cock son" I ordered and Billy quickly obeyed. 

Roughly taking the faggots nipples and twisting them I then told him "I'm about to fuck you, pop your cherry and breed you with my poz seed faggot, and you're going to beg me to do it right now" 

Billy took the Queue and readied the camera as I used pain and threats and more shards of Tina in his ass to break down the faggots defenses, until finally he was ready. I removed his mouth stretcher repositioned myself and Billy began to film. 

First showing my big throbbing raw cock near his hole before panning up his body and showing his face as I asked one more time... 

"do you want me to fuck you with no condom, take your virginity and flood you with my poz seed faggot?" 

"yes please sir, thank you sir" he answered right into the camera, and Billy filmed his face as I roughly forced my cock into his hole. 

I had no interest in giving him pleasure, just taking my own, and he screamed as I kept pushing until I was finally balls deep. 

The fuck didn't take very long, the situation had me so turned on that only 10 or so hard thrusts and I was soon shooting balls deep in the new faggot, watching his own cock now rock hard and drooling. 

I then stayed in him while Billy watched me jerk him off and make him blow the biggest load of his life, ultimate proof that he loved my daddy poz cock in him. 

We left him there in the sling and went to clean up, then bed where we made love twice more that night. And as I flooded billy's hot ass for the second time I whispered in his ear... Next we're going to break your father son. 

In the early hours of the morning I went to the play room and released our new faggot, reminding him of the footage we had of him and getting him cleaned up and dressed. 

He humbly thanked me for what I'd done... I'm not sure if it was to get out of there, or genuine, but I didn't care. 

I then put him in the hands of an "uber driver who will take you home" only to discover My sketchy friend took his fresh meat out to his car, gave him some water laced with more fun stuff and took the faggot to his place for more use. 

By the time he returned to work he'd be a confirmed cum slut and would chase it for the rest of his life. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 10