Lack of younger encounters?

cintarius

I don't know if there is some sort of official abuse scale.  But it seems clear you were significantly abused @Kayne.  I have spoken with others who carried on a sexual relationship with their dad (only) from a young age  (not as young as you); who seem to have appreciated that experience and grown from it.  But then that wasn't the sort of systematic abuse you endured.  

Thanks for your post.  It sounds like you are finding your way out of that rocky start.  

Jim

When you see people taking about this underage stuff and then ask others for their telegram or [deleted] you know they are a Pedo. I detest that sort of stuff it’s disgusting and has nothing to do with gay culture or this community, it is not a fetish or bi product of homosexuality it is illegal and it is disgusting. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JimInWisc said:

I don't know if there is some sort of official abuse scale.  But it seems clear you were significantly abused @Kayne.  I have spoken with others who carried on a sexual relationship with their dad (only) from a young age  (not as young as you); who seem to have appreciated that experience and grown from it.  But then that wasn't the sort of systematic abuse you endured.  

Thanks for your post.  It sounds like you are finding your way out of that rocky start.  

Jim

Thanks Jim. in the end I think we are all just finding our way. we can only do our best. Certain things may shape us. it doesn't follow that we allow them to define us. 

18 hours ago, Kayne said:

Thanks Jim. in the end I think we are all just finding our way. we can only do our best. Certain things may shape us. it doesn't follow that we allow them to define us. 

There are a few who stay stuck in the weeds of early life.  I've met them, sure you have as well.  I think life, no matter the circumstances is always finding ones way.