Finally Met

as1717

I am an older bottom and I usually cannot host so it's pretty hard to hook up with someone. But this past weekend I was able to host.

I had two guys lined up to come over long story short they both failed so I thought well I'll just stay home. I was getting a little later so then I thought well I'll go to the adult bookstore. So I went in the arcade area and next half hour I sucked two guys well actually the first guy said he didn't want to be sucked so I just jerked him with my head lower when it came came all over my face and in my mouth.

The second guy I sucked and swallowed his load. Been a black guy came into my booth and he wanted to be sucked so I sucked him and I asked him as I asked all the guys do you like to fuck? Must say not without a rubber or not here I'm not using that condom. But this guy said sure so I stood up turned around and he fucked me raw.

Then he wanted me to suck him again so my mouth goes on his cock that was just in my ass so I can get him hard and then he says stand up and turn around and this time he plowed into me a huge load in me.

So I figured that was all for the weekend. Today I got here I've been trying to think up with for months finally was free and I could host. So he came over about 40 years old very good looking but he had just injured his back so he was complaining that any position wasn't good but we finally found some. So after sucking him and eating his ass, he fucked me really hard and shot a huge load in me. I let him clean and he left.

Now it's late late at night early in the morning and I'm looking for more cock.

• Like 1