So I've Been Posting On A CL's Like Seeking Personals Board and...

#1 - it is amazing how difficult it is to find serious people. I post an ad seeking so and so etc etc, i get a handful of responses, we talk back and forth no problem and then.... never hear from them again. 

#2 - Last night I decided to be more aggressive with my seeking post and just laid it all out there.  What im looking for, what i want to do, and i put LOOKING TO DO THIS NOW, TODAY WEDNESDAY APRIL 6TH.

Got a very promising response from a guy with a VERY hot 9 inch cock. Alot bigger than I had in mind for my first time, but guys let me tell you, if you saw the pictures he sent me of it, i almost jerked off and came in my pants. Its a beautiful cock! Straight out 9 inches, nice size head, thick veins, large piss hole. 

He is aware i have no experience with men/cock. Talked back and forth, hes hosting and is only 35 min from me. 

Set to meet at 1030. Ill let u know how it goes! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, tallbootsleather said:

FUCK YES MAN GO FOR IT. WISH YOU ALL THE LUCK & PLEASE DO LET US KNOW HOW HOT IT WAS. FUCK YES!!!

FUCK YES!! FINALLY!! I FINALLY SUCKED MY FIRST COCK!! 

A thick 9 inch with a huge fat head and a wide piss hole!

He said i did amazing for my first time.  I sucked him to completion.

I sort of wanted to have him blast in my mouth but I wasn't sure if I was ready for that yet so when I felt his cock swelling up and he arched his back i took it out of my mouth and jerked his load onto his stomach. 

I asked him if he wanted to cum on my dick but he seemed oddly wanting to cum on his stomach. 

I told him he could come on my face if he wanted to but I told him I would love it if he blew his load all over my cock.

Next time i hope.  I sucked his cock for a good 25 30 minutes id say. Every time I felt him getting close I would he is off and told him you're not coming yet I'm going to milk your fat cock.

I tasted his precum and sucked whatever drips of semen oozed out of his piss hole while sucking him.  

I licked and sucked his balls too.

I also told him that his cock would feel amazing i bet to sit on it. I wish he wanted to fuck.  But he only does oral.  But man i kept thinking how it would stretch my fuck hole nicely and how good it would feel to feel his cock shooting sperm into my guts. 

I tried deep throating all 9 inches and came close. He was impressed and so was I LOL 

I let him fuck my face too.

I got that cock SO fucking sloppy wet, it was such a hot sight to see my spit glistening up and down his shaft. 

I wasn't naked, but after me on my knees and him standing for a while i asked him to lie down, and i kneeled next to him on his bed and pulled my pants down and jerked off while sucking him.  I almost came a few times without even touching my dick.

Unfortunately i didnt cum because i was too focused on the rythm of sucking, stroking and licking. 

I enjoyed it and im proud i sucked a thick 9 inch piece of meat to completion.

Of course now im horny as fuck and want to sit on a cock get fucked and blow my load without touching my dick. 

Want to see a pic of his dick he let me take? 

• Like 2