Back to The Glory Days.

Cumslutbottomm

Recently Got out of a 2 yr relationship. We couldn’t handle the long distance thing. 

Anyway, while we were together we were exclusive. 

We are all on this website for the same reason. Insatiable, slutty, whores. Whatever you wanna call yourself. 

Few days after the break up i decide to hit up my local ABS store after a long work day.  I make sure to get a booth with two holes, the more cocks the better. Im the only one here for about 10 minutes. No worries there, someone was kind enough to leave a nice load in the floor. I strip out of my scrubs and am now only wearing a jock strap. I lay on the dirty ABS floor and finger the load into myself. The entrance doors open, and im ready and waiting on my knees. I hear him insert his money and hear him unbuckle and unzip his pants. My favorite sound. Soon enough his cock is peeking through the hole. Girthy and long, and he’s got a wedding band around his finger… even better. I waste no time on his cock, Get him all nice and wet and slowly stand up, bend over, spread my cheeks, and back up onto his cock. He doesn’t resist. The second he’s in my tight young hole, he’s fucking it deep and hard. Dazed by pure bliss, i almost don’t notice the cock in the opposite side of the booth poking out. I take that one in my mouth in order to prep it. Soon after, i feel the cock in my ass tense up and shoot a big load into my hole. He even lets out a huge sigh of relief. He slides out, zips up, and is on his way. 

I start mounting the next dick. No sooner than he slides in, he’s already tensing up and blowing his nut in my hole. He zips and leaves as well. I wait awhile. I hear those entrance doors again, two guys walk in. One takes the booth on the left, the other takes the booth on the right. Guy on the left doesn’t bother putting money in. He just says very loudly “you gonna suck my dick?” 

I start doing just that. I take a break from sucking his cock and ask if i can ride it. “im blowing this load up your ass if i do. “ I mount his cock and he rides my hole until he loudly exclaims “fuck bro take that load” I obey happily. He stays inside me slowly pumping. Making sure I take every drop. He says “such a good fuckin boy.” I clean him off and he leaves. Guy on the right whispers through the hole “let me fuck that slutty hole.” I slide onto his cock and he rides me until my hole is overfilling with babies. I clean him off and he leaves. I put my clothes back on and head home. I get home and put a butt plug in, making sure that all the loads stay inside my little boi pussy. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 5