[Seminal Experiences] Take my filthy cock you bad boy..

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see the original blog post on Seminal Experiences...

My libido waxes and wanes. I'm not sure what it's tied to - it's not lunar or solar, but something deep inside me tells me when I need to get out there and get bred.

Usually I play the game of chatting with guys, trying to find someone I like to breed me. But yesterday I had to have it, so I posted on good ole Craigslist. Something about a daddy's boy that needs breeding.

About 15 minutes later, I get an email from someone who's answered my ad's before. "where have u been", he writes. Of course, I've tried several times to contact him by myself, but he's never responded. We got on the IM, he asks if I'm clean for cock and what my address is again, and then he's on his way.

He's a portly italian bear, clean shaven, 40's, always in business wear. He quickly takes off his shoes, pants and briefs, and tells me to suck on it. He's got a 7 and half incher, nice and fat with a great mushroom head. He calls me names. Tells me to get his filthy cock hard, to deep throat him, that I've been bad boy. I respond to each of these with an obedient yes daddy.

When I taste the precum emerge from his tip, I know it's time. I bend over the couch, trop my pajama bottoms, and show him my ass. "You clean?" he asks, and I nod. Its douched clean and prelubed with my lube of choice, albolene. He slides in to the hilt in one stroke, and I gasp.

"You're a bad boy" he says. I agree emphatically. He thrusts in and out, I feel him getting close. "Where do you want it?"

"Please breed me daddy.."

He emits a guttural moan as his fat cock erupts. Thick white cum flows into my dark boy hole. (And yes, I can feel it. Bottoms that say you can't tell the difference are totally full of shit, perhaps literally.)

He gasps and grunts, and slows down. I keep milking my hole trying to get the last drop. He pulls out with a plop. I eagerly suck the lost drops of seed from his softening member. He zips up, dresses and is gone.

24 hours later, I've got another dad on his way over..2299299610748158549-7556058768590751420?l=seminalxp.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.