Chapter J.G. Stealth Story 2:

First a big thank you to all who participated in this book and let me interview you being all up in your business. My book The F*** Flu, Bug Chasing, and the POZ Brotherhood, will be released on April 30th and to get the buz going I'm going to post a few excerpts to get people excited. For this who contributed I'll be reaching out to you to get your address for your signed copy. For everyone else the book will be made available on Amazon and I'll post a direct link to it once the book has been published. Enjoy this excerpt. 

.....Note These Are Real Stories...... One cold Saturday in January, I went to the local mall in hopes of spending some of the gift cards I had received over the holidays. While shopping in one of the larger anchor stores, I had a call of nature, so I went to the restroom. As I was relieving myself, I noticed a note on the wall in front of me. It said, “Want a BJ? Be in the handicapped stall at 11 a.m. Saturday.” I felt myself getting aroused at the thought and checked my watch—it was 10:55. I felt my heart begin to race as I left the stall and turned to walk toward the handicapped stall. A war raged inside me as I debated about whether I would actually go through with this. It seemed so crazy, but I wanted this, so finally the urge to experience another man’s touch took over, and I entered the stall and waited. The minutes felt like hours, and at 11:02 a wave of fear and disappointment washed over me. I was about to leave the stall when I heard the door to the restroom open.

Capture.PNG

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2