Suprised by a Mirco Penis

blondy

Went to visit the usual lunchtime cruise club, having arranged to meet with an Asian bottom that had been asking me questions about status/condoms.  My profile makes it clear that I’m only meeting for BB and there are to be no condoms … so I had been fairly cool on making any firm arrangements to meet the guy.

But he’d been persistent and eventually dropped the conversation on status and the use of condoms, so I thought that I’d let him know when I was going to be there and it was up to him whether he showed.

He did.

Average guy, average looks (and nothing at all wrong with that) but it was what was in his pants that made him very different from other bottoms that I’d fucked. And that was the tiniest dick that I’ve ever felt. It was half the size of my thumb, when erect!

Back to the play … we checked to see if either of the two rooms were empty (one had been, but was now full) so we went to a GH cubicle and he got on his knees to suck me hard.  Reasonably good head, but I wasn’t there for that so I stood him up and pulled down his pants … he seemed to clench his ass quite tight when I felt for his hole, but my cock slide inside super easily and with no lube.  That’s always hot as I’m not small: I don’t know if he’d prepped beforehand but that ass was so greedy and just swallowed my cock - no gentle sliding in, he impaled himself.  I nearly came from that as I find that when a bottom does that (especially with no lube), its a total turn on.

Anyway, as I hold his hips to fuck him, I feel for his cock … but I can’t (easily) find it. It isn’t swinging around or hard and pointing upwards … its just a tiny dick that barely stick out about the pubic hair when hard.

I normally don’t care about or focus on dick size, although I have always found it hot when a hot guy with a large cock loves being fucked.  But I found this guy with his tiny cock a total turn on - nothing says “bottom” more than a micro-penis. I fucked him pretty hard for quite a while, cumming inside his ass and then pumping another load onto his ass checks as I felt his well fucked hole with my first load oozing out.

Turns out that he’d blown his load hands free … but that fuck was a revelation: turns out that I love tiny dick bottoms 🙂

• Like 2