Sucking

What’s the best way to suck someone off I not done anything with a man as yet but want to try my bi side any tips on what to do I played with dildos sucking them so on but can’t take it all the way in my mouth 

Some things I've done are:

Take him in your mouth as far as you are comfortable wrap your index finger and thumb around that part and just start bobbing.

If you really trust him let him hold your head and slide his cock in your mouth while you place your hands on his ass cheeks.When he gets to a spot you're comfortable with give his ass cheeks a squeeze to let him know to stop.

Just submit.Just let him take over and train your throat to take his cock.

start off doing what you do to your dildo and listen to your partners moans/ breathing etc  you will soon start to recognise what guys like. 

you can ask who your sucking what they enjoy or what they want you to do or if your open to pushing your limits let him take control leaving you to enjoy the experience without having to think about what your doing, tell him beforehand if there's anything you don't want to do etc.

and as a tip for someone just starting out if your mouth/throat is full of cock breathe through your nose.