Under stall

Dirtymindedpig

I had heard that a local bookstore had an active restroom. I’ve go one several times over the last several months and nothing.

I decided, spur of the moment, to go today.

Got there, went to the middle stall and heard someone in the disabled stall.

sat quietly, trying to determine if he was playing with himself. I tapped my foot; nothing.

Tapoed again, twice in succession, and then bent down. I saw his foot tap and we tapped once more each to confirm.

I reached my hand down and motioned him over. I was NOT disappointed.

Thick and hard cock, 7-8”. Pubes salt and pepper.

I jerked him a few times, before getting on my knees. Sucked him good and deep, moving to get the whole thing in my mouth and throat.

He pulled out and motioned for my dick. I’m all bottom, so nothing usually happens with my dick. I scooted forward to give him access and he tried for a couple minutes. Nothing.

I pulled back, motioned for his dick. 

He did not move back toward me, but was beating fiercely.

I took my favorite position for this, head and face below his dick. I begged him once, “Shoot on my face.”

Sadly, he didn’t shoot on my face.

That fucker blasted one of the hugest loads I’ve ever gotten under stall.

it went over my shoulder, on my neck, in my ear, on my right cheek, front of face, arm, floor.

I scooped some from the floor and hot back on my toilet.

I rubbed cum in my crack. 

I took pics of the cum on my face.

scooped that up and shoved it up my ass.

while I started jerking off, I could feel more dripping in and out of my ear, down my neck. I of course scooped it up to use to jerk off.

glad I made the decision 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1