A little afternoon spit-roast

wetboy27

A little afternoon spit-roast

On vacation with my bf.  First time away in 2 years.  We flew to Palm Springs to spend a week with some friends.

Tuesday night after dinner my bf tells me he’s made plans to go on a hike with a few people and would I like to come along?  He knows that I’ll say ‘no’ but it was nice that he asked.  They’re leaving at 6:30 so it’s off to bed early so he can get up in time.

Next morning as I’m thinking about coffee he’s off.  I remind him not to bitten by anything that might be deadly but to text me if he does.

I open up grindr as I walk to the nearby coffee shop.  I send a couple messages but don’t really think much of it as it’s still quite early.  Just as I leave the shop with my coffee I get a message from a sexy black guy with an impressive looking dick.  He’s still up from the night before and asks if I can travel and do I want to get fucked?  I reply yes and yes, but I need a little time to get ready.  We agree to meet and he gives me his number so I can text him when I’m ready.

I get back to the room and clean up, shower and get dressed.  Shorts no underwear and a t-shirt.  Text that I’m on my way.  When I get to his hotel I text him here and he sends the room number.

He answers the door shirtless.  He’s sexy.  30’s smooth chest tatted with shoulder-length dreads.  Small room with two beds both unmade.  I didn’t think anything of that and we start to make out.  He’s not much of a kisser but he’s enjoying how I’m sucking his dick.  I undress as I’m going down on his thick cock.  He’s fingering my asshole as I throat his fat dick.  He pulls his cock out and pushes me onto the bed furthest from the door and pushes me up onto my knees and mounts me from behind.  He fucks me for a minute or two and I ask if he has any poppers (I stupidly left mine in my room) and he pushes a new bottle into my hand and gives me a few seconds to get a nice long hit.  Then with my head spinning he resumes fucking me bareback.  No questions about condoms from either of us.  He’s fucking me nice and deep and I’ve got my eyes closed but I hear (at least I think I do) a toilet flush.  Seconds later I see another guy come out of the bathroom and feed me his thick hardening cock.

They talk a bit between them and they’re leaning in to kiss each other (bf’s??). And then they switch positions.  The one who had been fucking me lays down on the bed and feeds me his cock pulling my head down on to him so I’m throating his cock down to his balls.

I don’t feel the other one behind me yet so I wiggle my ass as I’m blowing his friend and I feel hands on my ass and a tongue in my hole.  He rims me for a while as I’m sucking.  The first guy his still pulling my head down the length of his cock and burying my nose in his pubes.  He pulls his hands off my head and I take that as permission to take a proper breath.  As I do I lick his balls just for a change of pace and he nudges onto my tongue as I’m lapping.  In my head I’m thinking about the incredible rimming I’m getting and wonder if my “bi total top” would enjoy his ass eaten.  I lap under his balls and touch the tip of my tongue to the edge of his asshole.  He groans and pulls my head into him.  I’ll take that as a yes.

His friend rubs his cock against my hole as I dig deeper into his buddy’s.  He starts fucking me and as he does my tongue is being pushed firmly into his friend’s now willing ass.  He fucks me for a while and again with my eyes closed I feel a warm splash on my face.  Looking up I see the cock in front of me shooting a nice thick load of cum.  I take his cock and as much cum as I can into my mouth.  I’m still licking up cum when my guy in my ass pulls out.

I turn around and ask, “did you cum”.  He says, “no, I didn’t know if you wanted me to.”  I spin around and tell him yes, I want your cum in my ass, as I start sucking his shiny black cock.  I get him hard again and turn around and offer my hole.  He slides in and in 5 strokes or so he’s unloading deep inside me.

No that was much better than a hike…

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4