[Seminal Experiences] Cock Trinity.

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see the original blog post on Seminal Experiences...

This week has gone off to a slow start, until today.

The first cock I took was attached to a 60+ year old daddy - nice rich old gay man with a beautiful place out in the country, a partner of thirty years, and who I've recently introduced to the joy of daddy/son sex. Like most gay LTRs (90%+ of them), the sex had faded and been replaced with companionship, and he had finally realized that he was hot and hung and desirable by at least a few younger daddy lovers like myself. Sadly he's more of a versatile/bottom guy, and while he eats me out like an ass fiend, his dick always leaves me wanting more. Still I got a pretty good sized wad out of him, which he eagerly lapped out of my hole.

I was mulling over whether or not I wanted more cock, when I found myself driving past a local dirty bookstore and decided to take a peek inside. The place was hopping, which was good.

The second cock was attached to 30 something year old preppy guy, clean shaven, 6'0, with a 7 inch average cock. It was beautiful "standard issue" cock, tasted great, looked big, had a nice mushroom shaft. He was all over me - kissing me, fucking my mouth and rubbing my ass. Pretty soon I bent over, and I felt him lather his cock up with a big wad of spit. With no questions and no hesitations I found myself being bare fucked by him doggy style, bent over and grasping my ankles. He kept saying how much he loved my whole, and then he asked me where I wanted it.

"In me please!". He obliged and let loose with a huge sperm wad. I sucked his cock clean afterward, and he was out the door and probably back to work with a grin on his face.

I probably should have left then, but I decided to stay and see what else I could find. Pretty soon I found myself in a booth with one of the hottest tops I've been with. The third cock was by far the best. 6'2", hairy, balding, grey haired daddy bear with 8 thick inches of meat. He gagged me with his cock and stripped me down, asking me how many loads I'd already taken. I answered honestly, and he was really turned on. He fingered by cumhole and fed me from it as I sucked his cock. He stuck his cock up my creamy hole for a few pumps, then pulled out and made me take it in his mouth. I swear each time his dick was dripping with the previous loads, and tasted delicious.

He tried his best to get me more cock for my hole - he left the door open and invited other dads in to breed it. After about 30 minutes of cruising, he finally gave me what I wanted. Naked, with some married dads cock down my throat and his big piece up my cunt, they both shot their wads in in me. A spit-roasted finale to a great day's work.2299299610748158549-2219161768962593870?l=seminalxp.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.