How to stop bareback cheating? (no judgment)

Rendezvousnow

I think sex addiction is an issue in your instance.  There are 12 step programs for that.  I use meth, but I wouldn’t consider myself an addict, but if I’m trying to lay off the shit for a while I make certain I’m not reading stories or watching vids/chatting with other pigs in to meth.  I think the same would apply in your case.  If you’re trying to lay off, you probably need to remove the temptation.  Delete the apps, get off the BB sites, etc.  It can reduce your cravings, but it won’t eliminate them.

Your absolute best plan of action is marriage counseling where you are able to bring up your wanting to open the relationship and what your needs are.  

On 4/25/2022 at 6:58 PM, Rendezvousnow said:

I know a more mature, realistic way is to discuss openly and sincerely about open relationships and barebacking with my partner or going single, but at the moment, I would not consider these options.

May I ask why these are not being considered as options?  What part of your original concern are you more worried about:  the barebacking, or the cheating?  I'd suggest you think of them as two separate things.  If it's the cheating part that's really got your gears, then understand what your underlying concern is...do you WANT to have the ability to be sexual with persons other than your committed partner?  

I suspect you're trying to go a bit puritanical, and disregarding and negating legitimate solutions.  Sure, they may not conform to Western "norms" of relationships, but that doesn't make them invalid.

• Thanks 1