[Seminal Experiences] A busy week.

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see the original blog post on Seminal Experiences...

I'm not sure what it is about the summer that makes men hard and willing to breed. I've taken a different cock every day of the week, all nice and raw, and I'm still not feeling sated.

Yesterday though I had a particularly good time. A stocky mid-30's italian bear came over during his lunch break and gave me exactly what I needed. He's a little shorter than me, and a bit heavy, but he's got a great thick piece of salami hanging between his legs. I've taken up meeting him at the door in nothing but a t-shirt, jockstrap and socks, which I think he approves of. I'm on my knees and he's in my mouth in no time. I don't really consider myself a great cocksucker, but he seems to approve - moaning, holding my hair, rubbing my beard.

After a few minutes of fellation, I get up on the couch, and point my ass in his direction. He's a strict top - no rimming, no reciprocation, but the last time he spat a few times on my fuck hole, which is something I greatly appreciated. He slid in raw, letting out a sigh, and started riding me. He's pretty good, though it's not as intense as when a daddy gives it to me. He keeps pumping, and finally says he's ready to cum. This time though, he nearly pulls his dick out of me.

I wonder for a second if he's going to pull out entirely but then I realize that it's a test. He stays perfectly still as I go to work. I start to fuck myself backwards onto his cock, milking and enveloping him. Squeezing and contracting with the muscles I've spent nearly a decade working on.

He shoots, and I can feel his cock get a little larger and the ropes of seed start to fill me. The warmth of the cum high makes me smile and I keep working on his cock. He fucks me for a good minute, and then pulls out. Unlike most times, I'm literally overflowing. As seed drips out of my freshly fucked cunt, I get on my knees and clean off his softening cock with my mouth. Never waste a drop is my motto.

He cleans up and gets ready to go, and thanks me for helping him out. Turns out he was backed up a full weeks worth - from the last time he bred my hole. I tell him he'll never have to jack-off again, I've always got a home for his load.

He smiles and says he'll tell his friends about me. I can't wait.2299299610748158549-3719082259144247175?l=seminalxp.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.