[UK Sauna Slut] QR Codes

Click here to see Sauna Slut's original blog post...

qrcode.417926-150x150.pngBeen experimenting these last few days with QR codes. *These are fantastic 2D bar codes which can contain a multitude of data forms, and can be read by most newer smart phones.

I’ve added a QR code to my blog, just below my social media links. *This contains a Vcard contact file, which contains all the details you will need to contact me. *Name, mobile number, email address and link to this address too. *You can now save all this data to your phone easily and speedily. *Great for if you’re wanting to hook up with me.

I intend to use QR codes more within the blog, as i think they’re a great way to get information over to readers in a way that can be easily stored. *Not in usual posts etc, but perhaps for things like party listings or if I’m at a particular address taking loads, I can provide a google map location and put it in the blog as a QR code, then you guys can simply download that location, hit the “show location” on the app, and bingo, you know exactly where I am and how to find me. *Talk about bareback cum dumps being at the cutting edge huh?? *The uses are limitless… lets see how it works out.

Think of it as one of the ways I constantly strive to encourage integration with you guys.

On a slightly different note, I’ve been getting quite a few emails this last week or so, and I have replied personally to all of them. *However there were a number of common themes to them – How to properly douch ready for a good bareback party, and the risks of barebacking.

I intend to tackle these issues in depth in posts on the blog, so if you’ve asked these questions, or are just curious anyway, stay tuned for more info on them. *If there are any other issues you would like to put to me, feel free… I may be a tad slow at posting a detailed article about them, but rest assured I will do eventually.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.