Truck stop fuck n suck

Bokkierob

Was so fukkin horny last night. Been watching this cute young apprentice all day and my cock was fukkin solid. When I got home I started jerkin it thinking of him but it was no use I needed the real thing so I headed off to a truck stop where action is almost guaranteed. I parked up in a quiet spot, got out and waited. I was wearing a thick cock ring and I was so horned I though "fuck it" and I dropped my sweats and got my cock out. I was soon cruised by a couple of guys and then I spotted this cute kid hiding in the shadow. I smiled at him and he grinned back at me. I gripped my cock and beckoned him over. He stood in front of me, hefted my balls and stroked my shaft. Christ I moaned feeling his hands on my junk. I pulled his jeans down so we could grind our cocks together. He was leaking premium all over my cock. I whispered in his ear "I wanna fuck you" He grinned again, turned round, leaned on my truck, spread his legs and offered up his hole. I lubed my cock, pressed it on his hole and slowly shoved it all inside him. Fuck, his ass felt amazing. I fucked him for about 10 minutes then shot my load into him. I really needed that after watching that horny apprentice all day. When I'd finished he was still hard so I dropped to my knees and sucked him off. Man he shot a massive load down my throat and his nuts smelled great. We'd had an audience for the fuck and after I blew the kid, an older dude stepped up and shoved his cock in my face - he had a handsome shaft so I let him fuck my throat - his load was thick n salty and he kept his cock deep in my throat till he'd emptied his balls

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 2