How many loads have you swallowed??

As the tittle says how many loads did you swallowed together.

or 

how many loads do u swallowed so far.

how you like the taste of it?

who was the first person who choked you.

Do u lick from the floor as well?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/3/2022 at 12:15 AM, Hungry2suck said:

As the tittle says how many loads did you swallowed together.

the most loads in a day would be, I think 11 (including multiple loads from several guys)

the most in one session one after the other  was 6 in a Dutch gay club

also I have had 2 guys cum in my mouth simultaneously and swallowed both loads in one

how many loads do u swallowed so far.?

couldn't even estimate this, I've been sucking dick regularly for over 15 years, easily in the hundreds 

how you like the taste of it?

when I started sucking cock I swallowed because it turned me on, there's no/less mess and in my experience guys prefer it, over the years the taste has become linked to that feeling of submitting and being rewarded so now  I would say I love the taste and especially the feeling on cum shooting into my mouth or onto my face.

who was the first person who choked you.?

the first guy to choke me with his cock was my  high school weed dealer. he was the first guy to grab my head and force his cock down my throat, this was before id developed my deep throating skills.

the first person to choke me with their cum shot was a random hook up with a guy at an underground rave. we were both chemically stimulated and i must have spent a good half hour or more sucking his cock outside in the moonlight . when he finally shot his load it hit the back of my throat with a fair amount of force which made me cough/choke/gag and ended up with cum coming out of my nose.

Do u lick from the floor as well?

it depends on where I am and how turned on I am. 

if the floor looks clean and its wood/lino etc then ill get down there and lap it up like a hungry cat. If I'm extra turned on or with a Dom who likes to order me around ill lick it up from wherever it lands but I wouldn't do it outdoors or in toilets or other nasty germ riddled places.