4 loads in Wichita

BarebackBrat

It has been a month since I was fucked and took a nice hot load in my ass. I had been planning this trip. Was going to do some Onlyfans stuff then hit Vegas Video and spend several hours trying to get as much cock as I could. 
The guy I had arranged first was to bound me with rope whip my ass with his belt. Well that went accordingly but then he wanted me bound and to suck his cock. So I tried and it took me half an hour to get his load shot down my throat. I was so exhausted. 
no more than 20 minutes goes by and a knock at my hotel door. The guy was rather well built and easily 6’. I sucked his cock before he broke me over and fucked me raw until he shit his load in me. He took me to the bathroom and opened the speculum in my ass nice and wide and proceeded to piss into my open hole. 
the next guy was small in stature but once I sucked his little cock hard he was normal size. He mounted me raw as I lay face down in my hotel bed and pumped me until he too fucked his seed into my ass. 
The final guy was a bit on the chubby side, well he was fat. But his cock was so thick and once I sucked him hard he had no issue putting that fat cock in my ass raw.   He pumped me for a few and also dumped his seed in me. 
When he left I couldn’t make myself go to the video store to play. 
guess I’ll have to plan another trip. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 3

36 minutes ago, BarebackBrat said:

It has been a month since I was fucked and took a nice hot load in my ass. I had been planning this trip. Was going to do some Onlyfans stuff then hit Vegas Video and spend several hours trying to get as much cock as I could. 
The guy I had arranged first was to bound me with rope whip my ass with his belt. Well that went accordingly but then he wanted me bound and to suck his cock. So I tried and it took me half an hour to get his load shot down my throat. I was so exhausted. 
no more than 20 minutes goes by and a knock at my hotel door. The guy was rather well built and easily 6’. I sucked his cock before he broke me over and fucked me raw until he shit his load in me. He took me to the bathroom and opened the speculum in my ass nice and wide and proceeded to piss into my open hole. 
the next guy was small in stature but once I sucked his little cock hard he was normal size. He mounted me raw as I lay face down in my hotel bed and pumped me until he too fucked his seed into my ass. 
The final guy was a bit on the chubby side, well he was fat. But his cock was so thick and once I sucked him hard he had no issue putting that fat cock in my ass raw.   He pumped me for a few and also dumped his seed in me. 
When he left I couldn’t make myself go to the video store to play. 
guess I’ll have to plan another trip. 

You definitely should have gone to the video store and plan the next trip.whnd2hde3wu71.thumb.png.a9fea18b248136241ac88fdc7c5777a9.png

• Like 1