Great night ends with breeding of lousy bottom

NWUSHorny

So I found myself at the local bathhouse again last night. Since it was the 1st Saturday of the month, it was “Blackout” night, which isn't really a blackout and they issue everyone a color coded glow stick armband, blue for top, green for versatile, red for bottom, orange for oral only, and purple for it's a mystery or as I prefer to call it I don't even pretend to have a sexual position, unfortunately more than half of the guys choose orange and a significant percentage of the rest choose purple. I arrived around 8 and as always there was a big crowd for the “Blackout” even though it doesn't start until 10.

As is also typical this large crowd was just circling, socializing with just a little bit of cock sucking mixed in. I didn't see or hear anyone fucking until around 9:30. Shortly after I saw the 1st couple fucking, I ran into a bottom that I fuck fairly regularly and fucked him for a bit but did not cum. My next fuck was the 1st dick in my ass for the night, it came from a really hot black guy who had been the instigator in most of the cock sucking I had been seeing. He was hot enough that I even let him suck me for a bit, while nothing else was happening. He had a short but really thick dick, and knows how to use it, he gave me 4 good long fucks (the last 2 in the sling), in several positions and with lots of kissing, over the course of the evening and while I'm not absolutely sure I don't think he bred me, I know he did not breed me on the 1st fuck.

At this point I was really horned up, and doing a good job of sampling the willing bottoms, but saving my load. The next memorable fuck happened the 1st time I hopped in one of the slings, a hot twink in a harness with a big, super hard dick came up and just shoved himself in my hole and started pounding, which I absolutely love, he gave me a good pounding for 10 minutes or so and possibly came in me, I'm not sure since that kind of pounding causes my ass to produce a lot of natural lube.

I continued making the rounds, sampling a few holes and a few dicks, my 1st definite load of the night came while the harnessed twink was trying to fuck a blindfolded guy in the sling, he was having trouble staying hard, so maybe he did breed me, another black guy came up and indicated I should suck his dick, once he got hard I turned around bent over and was rewarded with a nice pounding and load.

The next notable fucking came in the maze, I was ass up on the 2 man fuck bench and started out by taking a nice fucking from the hot black guy with the short, thick dick. While I was on the bench getting fucked 1st by the black guy and then steady stream of guys sampling my hole for a few strokes, a latino twink laid down on the bench and got one of the regular cute, smooth, smaller twink total bottom to ride him, he fucked him in several positions and bred him. At this point I'm getting a good stream of guys in my hole plus a hot show going on next to me, so I'm not moving. As soon as the 1st guy bred the smaller twink another hot regular approaches and starts fucking him and breeds him as well, quickly followed by an older shorter, heavier regular with a tiny dick, but he does fuck. While the smaller twink is busy getting fucked and loaded by the 3rd guy, a really hot tall, blonde and musculara guy with a huge dick comes up behind me and starts giving me a great hard pounding, pulling all the way out and slamming back into me lose slutty hole for an extended period of time, eventually filling my hole with a nice load, and then let me suck him clean and lick the fuck sweat off his balls afterward. Is there anything in the world that smells or tastes better than fresh fuck sweaty balls? After catching my breath, I realized the smaller twink is still ass up on the bench next to me with no one fucking him, so I slide my now throbbing dick in his gaping, velvety, cum filled fuckhole and give him my 1st load of the evening. After I bred him, we chatted for a few minutes about how hot of a session we just had and we both got up to wander around.

At this point it is around midnight, and as often happens at that point in the night the fucking has almost completely stopped. Over the next 2 hours I did get several more guys to fuck me including a final fucking from the hot black guy with the short, thick dick in the sling, but no loads.

Around 2 I finally decided I needed to find a recipient for my 2nd load and go home. Unfortunately even though the crowd was unusually large for that time, there were very few bottoms trying to get fucked. There were 2 twinks on the 2 man fuck bench, one getting his ass eaten and the other standing on it lubing up his hole and telling any guy that approached him that he was “just doing his own thing at the moment,” so I continued wandering although I did manage to get fucked briefly by several guys, until I encountered the twink that I had seen getting his ass eaten in the sling trying unsuccessfully get fucked be a cute big dicked black twink. Once the black twink gave up, I decided to give him a try, I barely got me dick in him before he decided he need to go get his lube if he was “going to participate in a fuck circus,” even though he was already lose and wet. So I wander away and decided to climb in the other sling and see if I could capitalize on the lack of bottoms. My luck held, the big dicked black twink found me less than 2 minutes later, he didn't seem to be having the same issues fucking me as he was having with the other twink. He soon asked me if I wanted his load, and then had me beg for it before filling me full of his cum. At this point the twink is back in the other sling with his lube, this time he let me fuck him and I found out why the black twink had been so unsuccessful when I watched them earlier. I was tired and ready to go home, and he was telling me how hot it was the I had just “caught one in the other sling”, so I told him he was about to catch one too and gave him my 2nd load of the night.

It wasn't a bad night, I stayed too long, and wound up breeding a guy who was a lousy fuck to finish the night. I had several really good fucks and breedings with guys I was very into, and I did give 2 and took at least 4 loads

Edited by NWUSHorny
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 4

18 minutes ago, fskn said:

@NWUSHorny, what a hot account of your night! The juxtaposition in the title, "Great night ends with breeding of lousy bottom", made it a must-read. 🙂

Thanks,

If there had been other bottoms presenting their holes, I would have moved on to the next one without hesitation, but I needed to unload and go home. He no doubt could have had load the black twink had just deposited in my hole if he had been a little more responsive and into it.