Tied up and shaved!

For several months my BF's asshole redneck married brother has been fucking me-my bf and his wife have no clue! , guy is a real jerk-but damn he is a hot fucker and his cock is a long ass one. I can't get enough. When we started fucking around he insisted that I shave my arse-or my pussy as he refers it-whatever he wanted I did. He also had me shave off my facial hair-he is clean shaven and insisted I do the same. So off went my 15 year old beard. So I have been keeping my man-pussy smooth as a babys bottom ever since for him. He is the top and in charge of my hole. He is very hairy and dominate. He is tall, has a redneck beer gut body. I am on the shorter side, lean and defined. 3 days ago he demanded I shave my whole body. I resisted that demand-boy did I pay for insubordination! He grabbed me-literally ripped my clothes off, tied me up to his back porch and took out his clippers, trimmers and razor and proceeded to shave me from the neck down! After that we had the hottest fucking sex of my life. He fucked and bred my 3 times that day.

Now that I am totally smooth, I am digging it! His hairy body on top of my smooth on is one of the greatest sensations I have every known. I am trying to get used to the idea of being a total smooth pussy boy-it is shocking to look at myself in the mirror. My BF asked what the hell I did to myself-I told him I wanted a new look-LOL!

Of course now I have to deal with stubble-so I went yesterday to a salon for waxing-now I feel really smooth and ready for my date-rape with him this afternoon!

• 2 years later...
Guest sickhog

Being shaved by force is an occupational hazard for many subs since some Tops like the idea of removing masculinity I have had this done by force many times: by force, I mean when tied up and not negotiated. I find this hot and makes me want more, and I suppose that it links to a castration fantasy.,